Anyone Ever Had A Mole Cut Out From Their Body??

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Just come back from the docs because I got a supsect mole that needs to be removed and tested...

Anyone else had this minor surgery done?? What do they do??? Any recovery time needed??

Thanks for any info.......

'You have not seen a real women, untill you have seen a beautifal hippy girl dancing bare foot in a field'

• local anaesthetic, cut it out, couple of stitches , job done!

Is that the one they just inject you and you go numb in the area?? I never had any medical probs untill now and never had any operation.....

'You have not seen a real women, untill you have seen a beautifal hippy girl dancing bare foot in a field'

• Is that the one they just inject you and you go numb in the area?? I never had any medical probs untill now and never had any operation.....

Yep. I've had a mole lopped too and twas the same for me - a quick jab, then numbness in the area, then the doc (GP did it in the local surgery) lopped it off and stitched it up in no time at all. I'm a wuss so if I can survive it so can you! Don't worry hun.

• Is that the one they just inject you and you go numb in the area?? I never had any medical probs untill now and never had any operation.....

yep!!! I had a mole removed that was bleeding...its just a little scar now 10 min job! you have to have the stitches out but that doesnt hurt x x x

• Remove it your self using H202 35% apply 3 times a day till gone. If they cut it and it is cancerous they will damage the cancer cells actually causing the cancer to spread faster, this what they don't tell you. H202 kills cancerous cells. Your mole will crust over and fall off using H202.

• Remove it your self using H202 35% apply 3 times a day till gone. If they cut it and it is cancerous they will damage the cancer cells actually causing the cancer to spread faster, this what they don't tell you. H202 kills cancerous cells. Your mole will crust over and fall off using H202.

can you provide any peer reviewed journals for this? I've never heard of H202, sounds like a colour of paint to me :p

I don't recommend treating yourself for something that could be potentially cancerous.

• I've never heard of H202, sounds like a colour of paint to me :p

I was curious, so looked it up. It's evidentally the chemical compound for Hydrogen Peroxide. And while I was looking, found this site about drinking it for 'Oxygen Therapy' http://drinkh2o2.com/ :eek:
    (please note, i'm not advising this, thus the :eek: guy next to it)

It is not possible to make a mistake.

The post was edited 1 time, last by boko-maru: evidentally i can't spell advising ().

• Yep had one removed from my back - had to go to theatre though so maybe prepare for that. Never felt a thing 10 minute jobby and they tested it there and then and have never been back for anything else

• I was curious, so looked it up. It's evidentally the chemical compound for Hydrogen Peroxide. And while I was looking, found this site about drinking it for 'Oxygen Therapy' http://drinkh2o2.com/ :eek:
    (please note, i'm not advising this, thus the :eek: guy next to it)

As he pointed out a search engine is a great tool
    PS I have done this for my self with great results...

• Had it cut out a few days ago.. was not bad at all.. just hope the results will be positive!!

• surely if hydrogen peroxide were so deadly to cancer cells t would be widely known and used?
    as a haidresser, if you cut yourself you are told to dab it on, it canes for a moment but it stops te bleeding and cleans it too.

(only do it to a client without telling them..........)

hope all is well moonpuppy xxx

• I got a friend to cut a mole off my neck with scissors once. It had been catching on my necklace. In the light of experience, if I were going to do that again, I would choose a scalpel and a slightly faster-working and less sadistic friend. :)

If your mole is a bit sketchy, though, better to get the quack to do it and get it tested. My dad has had several of these removed (he spent most of his youth running around in Africa, Asia and the Arabian peninsula); most are done with a numbing injection and a scalpel, which takes the same time as a regular cut to heal. Some were slightly deeper and required stitches, and were healed within a week. So hopefully it will be the same minor matter for you. Best of luck xxx