Steampunk/Butterfly/pixie Tail Coat.

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• OMG that is beautiful fleassy, i am not gonna offer to buy though as i think it would look best on someone skinnier and less busty than me, but if i was that size and shape i would be in there like a shot.

i am hugely impressed,
    abby x

• Thanks everyone :) i really love this piece, and am very proud of it.

Bogwop, thats for that i will look into it.

I dont really get what "steampunk" is but from what i've seen of it this set of tails kinda fits the vibe in a bit more of a pixie way :)

• Definitely, that jacket is just the thing :thumbup:

All your stuff is gorgeous. If you wanted to go more towards the steampunk stuff it seems to be lots of black and red, fingerless gloves, lace and tulle... that sort of thing I think.

• Thanks for the tips :) i dont really make to themes, i just make and see what happens, recently this sort of thing has been happening :)

• Steampunk is really just a mixture of Victorian/Edwardian clothing styles, to which you can add your own twists. For example

And Fleassy I loooooooove that jacket! But alas I am only a size ten :(

• OMG that is beautiful fleassy, i am not gonna offer to buy though as i think it would look best on someone skinnier and less busty than me, but if i was that size and shape i would be in there like a shot.

i am hugely impressed,
    abby x

me too......loving this one :xwink:

• Thanks tekno, wow that looks great. To be honest im a size 10 and it fits me fine, its just i have a largish bust so i usually say 10 - 12

• Thanks tekno, wow that looks great. To be honest im a size 10 and it fits me fine, its just i have a largish bust so i usually say 10 - 12

your bust rocks my world lady :eek:

You know all that money we spend on the military every year? Instead, if we use this money to feed and clothe the poor of this world, which it would do many times over, then we can explore space, inner and outer, together, as one race.

• I really love the jacket, do you make them to order or this just a one off? its wicked :) :hippy:

depending on if i get more suit jackets appearing in the charity shops for a reasonable price really. and if this one sells then for sure i will. I just did this on a whim really but id like to do more.