Cult Books from £2.70 (includes postage)

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Hya,

I've a few more of my books for sale to raise some pennies.

Jack Kerouac - On the Road & Big Sur - £2.70 each or both for £4.70

Robert M. Pirsig - Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance & Lila £3.70 each or £7 for both.. these are big books so cost more to post unfortunately

Thanks for looking, ta Clairexxx :)

You know all that money we spend on the military every year? Instead, if we use this money to feed and clothe the poor of this world, which it would do many times over, then we can explore space, inner and outer, together, as one race.

• jack kerouac ones please! :D

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• damn!
    can I borrow them once you're done please!

yeah, of course! i got dharma bums as well if you want to borrow that to!

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• jack kerouac ones please! :D

Sorry chick someone got in before you on PM and I've promised him all four :o Shall I let you know if he changes his mind?

Clairexxx

You know all that money we spend on the military every year? Instead, if we use this money to feed and clothe the poor of this world, which it would do many times over, then we can explore space, inner and outer, together, as one race.

• bugger. yes please.

• All posted, thanks :) Claire x