a drawing a day

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• i always say i cant really draw because what comes out on the paper is never what it looked like in my head, so i disappoint myself.
    But i like the idea of this thread so thought id join in J

• woohoo....it makes me so happy to see people who don't normally draw joining in!

am loving your drawings! :D

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• everyones pics are wonderful, i really love this thread! ~ :D:D:D xxx

its now friday the 13th, dads birthday, so i will dedicate this next one to him, love you dad, you inspired me so much, and will always do so. miss you x x x

• i always say i cant really draw because what comes out on the paper is never what it looked like in my head, so i disappoint myself.
    But i like the idea of this thread so thought id join in J

i love this pic and words :) bats are so so beautiful, when we stay in dorset i sit and click and they swoop so close, lovely picture x x x

• everyones pics are wonderful, i really love this thread! ~ :D:D:D xxx

its now friday the 13th, dads birthday, so i will dedicate this next one to him, love you dad, you inspired me so much, and will always do so. miss you x x x

:hug:

I really like this thread :) Thinking about what I can do for todays one.

• ive been drawing, but cant upload any pics at the moment. i will post them as soon as i can :D promise!!!
    i love this thread, its so beautiful and has made me smile lots :mrgreen:

• kel - that picture is absolutely beautiful. i love it!

lots of love and hugs to you hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

i couldn't sleep last night because i was so full of ideas for what i wanted to draw today!

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• here is todays drawing. that poem came into my head at about 1:30 this morning when i was desperately trying to sleep so i thought i would illustrate it. :D

• Thats lovely. I love blind drawings. The lines all seem so sure of themselves and you can really tell what it is, even though its not like a photograph :)

• All the folk that she forgot sing and dance and watch her rot! Homeless, hopeless, poor and ill, come and drink your fill. "No such thing as society?’ No such thing as Maggie....!

• wow! :eek: :hug:

• i did a drawing today too but my silly phone cable isn't letting me upload to computer :( but i got myself a new notebook to doodle in so will join in shortly as soon as i can upload :D

• if you can't sort it down yours hun feel free to bring it up here. you can bluetooth it from your phone to my computer.

• Awesome PTM. I might scan in the blind drawing I did of an carved african lady I did the other day. It was good fun and came out suprisingly well!
    Great cactus Claire!
    edit: woh so much got posted whilst I was typing!
    That's great Annie!!

I'm happy to bring my scanner down to Frome some times if you want nice scans done peoples :)

• yay! :D

• Awesome PTM. I might scan in the blind drawing I did of an carved african lady I did the other day. It was good fun and came out suprisingly well!
    Great cactus Claire!
    edit: woh so much got posted whilst I was typing!
    That's great Annie!!

I'm happy to bring my scanner down to Frome some times if you want nice scans done peoples :)

and you edited while i was typing!

scanner sounds like fun :D