Clothes & Shoes that cost me a small fortune for sale at stupidly low prices ha!

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Ello :hippy:

I am clearing out some gear to raise funds for Xmas presents and to get me to Tenerife again in January so fill ya boots! :)

FORNARINA wooden and leather multi wedges with buckle - were £69.99 :eek: and are in pretty much new conditon, no scuffs or creases at all, theres no wear on the sole to speak of and they're still boxed. They say size 5 1/2 but they fit me at size 6 1/2 as well as the styles pretty open... the euro size states 39.

MISS SIXTIES Leather and Fur (look only not real fur honest!) Coat - Medium size - kinda fits from size 8 to size 14 +... It's again pretty much as new... no problems or marks etc. A new Miss Sixty coat would be over £150 see the Miss Sixty Website

GAS Bootcut Jeans waist 28-30" length 32".These are seriously cool but too small for me now :curse: Again these are in fab condition, a little tiny fraying at bottom but in keeping with faded style of the jeans.

Purple Suede Mary Jane / Baby Doll / Mod shoes with heel. Again, as new condition.

Pashmina in kinda beige, think it's raw silk or linen but not sure...

Thanks for L :eek: KING !! :D

Each item's a fiver plus postage. Postage on each item will be £4.50 standard parcels first class or £4.10 second class... it's up to you which you want to do?

Love Clairexxx

ps please ask me any q's if you're not sure about something.. sizes etc ta

You know all that money we spend on the military every year? Instead, if we use this money to feed and clothe the poor of this world, which it would do many times over, then we can explore space, inner and outer, together, as one race.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Claerie ().

• Hya, yeh is paypal ok? think I still have your addy somewhere will lOOk Ta Clairexx

You know all that money we spend on the military every year? Instead, if we use this money to feed and clothe the poor of this world, which it would do many times over, then we can explore space, inner and outer, together, as one race.

• Yep, paypal is perfick - I am having post issues at the mo, so hopefully it will get here OK. Send me the addy and I'll send it over.

P.S. How messed up is it that the Miss Sixty website say a medium is a size 10... and a size 12 is large :S

• Yeh according to Miss Sixties I'm now off the scale :(

Have posted you the coat. Made a bit of a mistake with the postage costs, it's £4.41 standard and £5.15 first class so I sent it standard hope that's ok? They said it would arrive in 2 days. Hope you lurve it!! :thumbup:

Thanks Clairexx

• Forgot to say to close this thread now as I've stuck the remaining stuff on ebay. Sorry to close things up so quick :o Thanks for looking, Claire xxx