Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Yoo hoo everyone!!!:waves: Thank you all so much again for all your good wishes. You are such a lovely bunch!!!:hug::hug: I am def on the mend. I have been up in Scotland for almost two weeks. H is temp in the local village school but has settled in really well. We are often up here at my Dad's and he knows most of the kids in the village. The class size is tiny - just 5 of them in p3!!! We have been going swimming and I have been sitting in steam rooms which has helped my breathing no end. We are also doing quite a lot of gentle walking. My batteries still get flat without warning and I find that I need to go off and sleep for an hour or two :sleep: but gradually I am getting there. Should be back in L'pool in the next couple of weeks, at least when I know that I can cope on my own!!!

I have missed all the lovely madness on here and felt quite like this:weed:without you all. I will be back to normal service soon - hopefully. So brace yourselves in the morning!!!:pp And possibly at other times of the day until I get back to work in the new year....

:peace:, :sunsmile: and :heart:

Bee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• yay!!!! so glad to hear you're on the mend!:D :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

loads and loads of love to you an H x x x x x x x x

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• :woohoo:

oooops - I mean 'oh no I'll have to be awake again in the mornings'

Just kidding great to hear you're on the mend........:hug: