What made you laugh/smile today? Take 2

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Taking my rottwielerX to the park while Im on crutches,and watching him a)go absolutely mental and just run for the hell of it and then b)meet a jack russell and watch them chasing each other round and round like they were mates of old.Little and large to the extreme.
    He is currently passed out on the floor recovering. :D

• Seeing a little boy bouncing along on his pony, tied to what I assume to be his grandad on a push bike......he had the biggest cheesiest grin on his face :D

Oh and finishing the scarf I started knitting on 1st Jan.......this year :D just got to add some tassles

• Listening to stories of pirates and trolls!

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• This

• tom saying i would make a good spy "because you're small, you could sneak around easily" :p

nutter

* Go tell the sun * Go tell the rain * Something inbetween *
    * Is happening these days *

• A Hippy arriving unannounced at my door,inviting me to sit in her van with fire going in the burner to have a cuppa and and a good chat.then goodbyes and she was off again.Life has a marvellous knack of making you smile and feel good when you need it most.You re the best Kat :rockon::happydanc XX

• all the wee sprockets at toddler group singing happy birthday to me (with gusto as only 0-3's can) and getting to blow out my candles and share my cake with them

• Firstly then happy birthday pumpkin.

What made me smile lots today was getting up this morning to get the ducks out,and to find the one that seemed to be in a very bad yesterday,up and about. real pleasure.

• Firstly then happy birthday pumpkin.

What made me smile lots today was getting up this morning to get the ducks out,and to find the one that seemed to be in a very bad yesterday,up and about. real pleasure.

That's good news :)

What made me smile was having a brainwave and using my woolly hat to keep my teapot warm :D that'll do nicely until i figure out how to knit a tea cosy

• Reading - An elderly couple were sat watching an evangelist on tv ,when the holy man invited all viewers with aches and pains to put one hand on the telly and the other on the area needing healing.
    So the wife gets up puts one hand on the telly and the other on her arthritic shoulder. After a few seconds her husband stands up, puts one hand on the telly and the other on his crotch.His wife looks at him and frowns, to which he just shrugs. So she says 'The preacher said areas needing healing, not raising the dead !!'

• Going out on my electric trike and being able to get around the park and enjoy it without being fucked. :D

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain