tattoo assault

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Not convinced that i could go to sleep whilst someone was putting ink into me!

Had 3 tats, and I don't do with the EEEKKK!! it hurts so much theory, I'm blowed if I could sleep through it.

:):)

• I honestly can't see why he would have done that. I'm inclined to believe him rather than her.

EDIT: Yeah, if you can sleep through a needle in the face you should maybe try for some kind of career being a stunt woman!

• you are having needles stuck in your face for crying out loud.....sleep? did you have an anesthetic? a tatooist isn't going to be so irresponsible that he'd risk his business for a laugh....surely not...i hear that the kid is suing. if i were the tatooist i'd be counter suing..

• hmmmm! why the hell would the tattooist waste his time and money? It reminds me of the "our toddler bought a JCB on ebay!!" story, just people using media to make mad stories, to get them out of their own shit.

All the folk that she forgot sing and dance and watch her rot! Homeless, hopeless, poor and ill, come and drink your fill. "No such thing as society?’ No such thing as Maggie....!

• i fell asleep while having a tattoo done on a nice chunky bit of arse once, but on the face???? either she was so drunk she was unconscious rather than sleeping or she's talking total bullshit.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• I think she is talking complete bullshit....how you can somehow fall asleep whilst someone wastes their time, ink and money tattooing on your face is beyond me...

I am inclined to think she did it, hated the reaction she got, and now has come out with this so she can get it removed without paying...

• wow, i was more shocked by the look of the tattooist...blimy:eek:
    but each to their own....
    alltho, i dont really agree with tatts on the face, that dosnt look to bad actually, and come on...falling asleep wilst having a tattoo, dont think so....
    and anyway...when the girl was talking in the clip, she looked happy enough.....
    someone is after a bit of cashola me thinks

• i think its a bit irresponsible for a tattoo artist to tattoo the face of an 18 year old, but it's still not fair on him.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• i think its a bit irresponsible for a tattoo artist to tattoo the face of an 18 year old, but it's still not fair on him.

Agreed, definitely, but she's clearly taking the pee. Falling asleep while having your face tattooed? Oh yes, very believable :insane:

I do think the starry face looks rather nice *at the moment* but I can see why she changed her mind! Blimey.

As for the tattooist... he certainly looks unique! Good for him, if he's happy! He must need to be very careful with his oral hygeine.

• I have quite a few tats and it is possible to fall asleep, i did when having my back done mind you it only happened once on a four or five hour session with a coffee break:hippy:

you know what tho - she is 18 - try telling a teenager anything.... but i suppose you have a point, he could have refused. but we don't know the contents of any conversation that took place do we???

• The tattoo artist i went too would not tattoo faces or heads unless you were mature enough and understood the full extent of what you were having done to yourself.
    IMHO is that he should have said no to one so young even though she was of the legal age.
    On a lighter note,maybe he felt lonley and needed someone else to look like himself for company, if she did not wake up he might have got the full face job done that he thought she wanted.:eek::reddevil:

• complete bullshit, no way in hell would you fall alseep while getting a tattoo done on your face let alone shite loads of them. Say she did fall either, either because they numbed her face (wimp) but then she might have thought it was a bit wierd having numbing cream put on the whole side of her face!
    Or she was stoned out of her tits or wankered, either of them and she might have thought it was a good idea at the time

totally crappy in my opinion

• I am very suspicious of the girl's story. She claims she only wanted 3 stars...If that were true there would not have even been time for her to fall asleep in the first place, as 3 small stars would have only taken a few minutes to do!
    I doubt she was drunk or stoned either, as most decent tattooist won't touch anyone who is under the influence of anything like that...and if she was then he made a massive error in agreeing to even tattoo her.
    I think she probably did agree to the whole lot of them and got into hot water with her family for it, and is now claiming that it was done without her knowledge!
    No tattooist in his right mind would ever tattoo someone with something they didn't want, that is their living, and their reputation and they would not knowingly risk that. I think she is just a silly girl who made a rash decision, and is now looking to blame someone else for it. The tattooist is probably regretting misjudging her maturity.
    It's going to be hard to prove who is right though, as it will be his word against hers... but I hope that logic will prevail!

"This is Vicodin. It's mine! You can't have any! And no, I do not have a pain management problem, I have a pain problem ... but who knows? Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm too stoned to tell. So, who wants me?" Dr Gregory House

• Surely though she signed the normal form? About drugs, skin conditions, Hepatitis and allergies?

Because at my studio they put what you wanted on the form just to avoid this sort of pish.

• she lied because her dad had a go at her. rather than telling the truth, saying that she had chosen to have all of them, she decided to lie. how spinless. my mum doesnt agree with my tattoos, but instead of lieing, i pointed out that it was my life and i'll do what i want with it and go through it how i want to look!!

i hope he claims damages :hippy:

"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)