I know the criminal justice act changed everything but I'm clueless to what the law is now regarding travelling etc
I'm trying to think of questions, here are a few.
- Can you get moved by the police from private land?
- Is a court order needed to evict you?
- Can you reasonably claim against unlawful eviction?
- Can a vehicle legally be impounded if it is your home?
- What are the maximum amount of vans that can travel/camp together?
- At what stage can you be classed as squatting? Is just being parked enough?
- Is local authority land better than private land?
- What about National Trust land ... What happens if you refuse to go if they try to move you on?
Depending on the answers, I might put an "on the road" FAQ together. So please use proper reference whenever you can.