NEW: 100% Pure, Fresh Minerals Makeup Starter Kit

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• I have one of these kits left to sell from the stand I did on Wednesday promoting Organic products.

It's obviously brand new and unopened / unused. If it goes to someone local to me I'm more than happy to give you a free demo on how best to apply the product if you like?

freshMinerals Starter Kit

Non-comedogenic, anti inflammatory, SPF 20, pure, water resistant, natural, oil free, fragrance free, talc free. The ingredients in Fresh Minerals allow the skin to breath and have a natural sunscreen.

Contains:

- Two Loose eyeshadows
    - Natural loose foundation
    - Radiant loose foundation
    - Natural finishing powder
    - Bahama SPF 20 bronzer
    - Powder brush
    - Face brush
    - Concealer brush

My price on here is £35 which includes postage of around £4-£5 pounds (it's a big peice of kit!) I'll also throw in a few free organic samples for you to try :clap:

I sold the rest on my stand for £39.99 which is the usual price I've seen in salons, although I have seen one selling on ebay with a buy it now price of £38, which is honestly the cheapest price I've seen anywhere else!

You know all that money we spend on the military every year? Instead, if we use this money to feed and clothe the poor of this world, which it would do many times over, then we can explore space, inner and outer, together, as one race.

• Sold!
    Will be posted tomorrow, :)
    Thanks Claire xxxx

You know all that money we spend on the military every year? Instead, if we use this money to feed and clothe the poor of this world, which it would do many times over, then we can explore space, inner and outer, together, as one race.