kent festivals

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• hi yer ive come across some mini festivals in kent, not sure if they will be every ones cup of tea, i havnt been to them before so i dont know what they will be like but heres a list
    23april-3may
    sounds new:contemporary music festival-polish connections, canterbury

20june
    concert in the park,Goodnestone park gardens, near canterbury

20-21june
    Margates big event

10-12july
    lounge on the farm 2009, merton farm, near canterbury

10-12july
    tonbridge castle festival of music & fireworks

16-18july
    kent beer festival2009, merton farm, near canterbury

24-25july
    maidstone river festival

• Could you put up a link or something so that we can check them out and see if we can camp at any of them.

Cheers Trippy

• Could you put up a link or something so that we can check them out and see if we can camp at any of them.

Cheers Trippy

yep sure

www.soundsnew.org.uk

www.ct3events.com

sorry i dont see a website for margates big event, just type margates big event in your search engine

www.loungeonthefarm.co.uk

www.tmbc.gov.uk

www.kentbeerfestival.co.uk

www.maidstoneriverfestival.com

• Oh cheers Trippy.

Am about to go out so will check them out when i get back, not keen on the idea of no camp-fire though boo.

I wonder what they make of portable fire pits:whistle:

• [quote='trippy','http://ukhippy.com/freakpower/forum/index.php?thread/&postID=699971#post699971']yep sure

tmbc.gov.uk

sorry folks this one doesnt look hippy enough for me, oh i, begining to wish i hadnt bothered!

• oh everything is so crap round here!
    i think ill just have my own little festival in me back yard!

Can i join you.

I is a good girl i is and house/tent trained :angel:

• Can i join you.

I is a good girl i is and house/tent trained :angel:

your welcome but i do have a small garden possibly just about enough room for 2 or 3 tents squeesed in tightly, i have music but i dont smoke anything any more [yes i know i sound boring!] i get high on peoples joint fumes :insane:

• I might take you up on that offer babes, sounds like a good idea.

My garden is way too small and on two different levels, one of them being concrete uck.

• I might take you up on that offer babes, sounds like a good idea.

My garden is way too small and on two different levels, one of them being concrete uck.

yes maybe we could do that around the time that the headcorn festival is, headcorn isnt far from me, i will check it out :hippy:

• Dont forget Gazastock nr sevenoaks

• In regard to that Tam, was there the option for days tickets as I could not see it when I googled?

I've never had a problem getting a day ticket for Small World, on the gate. Be prepared to leave your car at Headcorn Train Station and walk to the site.
    Its not too far. Sometimes there will be a shuttle bus operating between station and the site. If you want to be sure of getting in on a ticket, send them a wee e-mail and ask if they will put one aside for you. I think it was about 15 quid for a day ticket (running till 10 or 11 the following morning) with a deposit incase you get carried away and forget the time.