Lemmings and Capcom Classics Collection For PSP.....

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Just before I left Zaavi, they gave me 2 brand new games.... Only thing is they were not boxed (thats why they gave them to me, a freebie because they could not sell them without the box). Instead they come in a sealed package with instructions, they are brand new as I mentioned and would be great for ya kids or something. I have no PSP, so I am selling the games for £8 for both of them (plus P&P which I will have to find out how much it costs, wont cost much though)........

As I mentioned its Lemmings (we all know the game and those furry creatures) and Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded which include the games 1942, 1943, 1943 Kei, Commando, Eco Fighters, Exed Exes, Ghosts 'n Goblins, Ghouls 'n Ghosts, Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts, Gun.Smoke, King Of The Dragons, Knights Of The Round, Mercs, Higemaru, Son Son, Street Fighter II, Street Fighter II: World Championship Edition, Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting, Vulgus.

• How much would you like for just lemmings? I reeeeeally love that game but have no reason to buy the other one...

• How much would you like for just lemmings? I reeeeeally love that game but have no reason to buy the other one...

Split the £8 in half, so it will be £4 (plus P&P) which will probably cost next to nothing because it can be fitted in just an envelope...

'You have not seen a real women, untill you have seen a beautifal hippy girl dancing bare foot in a field'

• Ah no, i dont know all the paypal stuff!! Dont suppose you have a cheque book do you??

'You have not seen a real women, untill you have seen a beautifal hippy girl dancing bare foot in a field'

• I think you can put money straight into someones account if you go to there bank.. Just a case of going to the counter with some sort codes, account numbers etc, if you wanna do it that way??? I am with HSBC...........

• I need to ask at the bank and double check that it can be done (i am sure that it can) and what details you need then I will PM you......

• I'll have the other one please....:D £4 plus postage?

Yeah sure..... I need to pop to post office and get an estimate on postage, but it wont cost much as the game and instructions is really thin and light!!

• How you wanna pay, cheque or bank detail thing?? I have no pay pal or anything like that.........

• Have you got your bank details sorted? My friend said i just need your acount number and sort code. Let me know how much you want for postage too :)

• Have you got your bank details sorted? My friend said i just need your acount number and sort code. Let me know how much you want for postage too :)

yeah just Pmed you....

• Just wanted to let you know that i've definately put the money in your account now, it might take a few days to go in though, but i doubt it. Thanks hun.