KULU psy in Bradford Friday 13th March 09

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Another night of kicking psychedelic acid trance On Friday 13th March 09 from the Kulu people this one features 3 rooms of music.
    in the Psy trance room we have : HYDRAGLYPH (live) , Bez23 , MadMick and Dr Moose.
    in the middle room there is Hard Trance : ATOMGRINDER (live) , GloBones, Oly NRG and Bobby C are playing in there.
    At the top of the building there's a chill out room featuring : TETCHI (live) , CosmoNaughty, Gerry Aum and DJ Badger.

10:00 pm through til 6:00 am
    @ the mill, Preston Street, Bradford, West Yorks BD7 1JE
    for Kulu info you can phone 01422846759

:thumbup: orlroight owr kid

• Wish i was coming with you, sadly as you know i will be in a tent in the Dales. I will take my ipod and have a dance around the field in the middle of the night instead!!

xx

• Wish i was coming with you, sadly as you know i will be in a tent in the Dales. I will take my ipod and have a dance around the field in the middle of the night instead!!

xx

you make it sound so bad and we all know there will be much beer flowing...and music....you`ll have a great time:)

• lol, not on the friday night, the party is on the sat night, sat morning i have to have my head about me organizing stuff!! I might even have to do a set at the party to make up for it lol. XXXX

You enjoy yersen ;)

• it's been a while since I've been to a Kulu actually always a strange one for me because between 1988 - 1997 I was living in and around Bradford, I go back now and I have my rituals that I have to do, before going up to Kulu I have to grab a Bradford Curry, Grab a pint at the 1 in 12 club and go and visit another couple of places that remind me of my Bradford times.

• it's been a while since I've been to a Kulu actually always a strange one for me because between 1988 - 1997 I was living in and around Bradford, I go back now and I have my rituals that I have to do, before going up to Kulu I have to grab a Bradford Curry, Grab a pint at the 1 in 12 club and go and visit another couple of places that remind me of my Bradford times.

ee, not been to 1in12 since riff raff stopped the parties there....i loved that place, like a mini theatre factory:)

• OOOOh Kulu what a place in my heart that has !!! I used to travel from the Lake District every month to Bradford mmmmmm beautiful it kept me going when my mum was in the final stages of liver cancer such lovely people alas i live in Stroud now and would love to go again... So if anyone is passing and can give me a lift i would be over the moon... Petrol costs shared etc...... Bez, mick, gerry hmmmmm recommend to all.

• Yeah theres good nights been had by a lot of people at Kulu, each Kulu just lately is rumoured to be the last but being as Cabbage in Leeds as now gone I'm hoping people will get behind west yorkshires other long running night of psychedelic dance music.

• hi , i love Kulu and i've been going there on and off for years . In the early days you had to bang on a big steel door to get let in and there wasnt the facilities there are now. I enjoyed the birthday party alot and it was so good to see so many of the older faces in the crowd from the early days of kulu .

Thankyou KULU , long may you continue

Love and Light

cassie

• i had an ace time! bit blummin cold for a ciggie...brrr but the music was rockin on all floors.....best bits....Dr Moose/Atomgrinder(my mate chris:) ) &Tekno Hippie coz i lurve his grooves:) but it was all good and i danced on all floors....and enjoyed cups of fruit tea at the top whilst watching Tetchi and in my friends car:)

A really good show:)

• Yeah Tekno hippie is he in Atomgrinder then ? cos I thought I saw him behind the decks but he wasn't on the flyer as a Dj. The whole thing is a bit of a blur to be honest I set off from the Kulu allnighter, I had coaches booked so I'd have a bit of time for shopping in manchester but as is the case when you've been up all night shopping just turned into being sat in the pub for half the day, I got of the coach in Birmingham and bumped into some old friends I don't see so often and ended up going to this punk allnighter in Brum with only 30 minutes sleep grabbed on the coach . I don't really remember much from the whole weekend I know Paranoid Visions were very good but I'm pretty sure they didn't play Kulu.