Steward Community Woodland (Devon) - Visitor work week 21st-27th March

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• oooh, liking the look of that!

cant make the march week but i've put the link in favourites in the hope i'll be able to make a different week.

cheers for that muppet!

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• Have a friend who lived there a good while....was in touch with them last year....wont be going back to devon to live (unless something bizzare happens) altho visiting is cool....

• ah man if i could only live like that all the time. i really need to get myself to more things like this. thanks for the info

much love
    meeeeeeee x

• well im all booked up to go in may now. thanks so much for this info. reading through their site really gave me some good awareness and im sure ill be able to give lots to the cause and i know i'll learn alot while im there. thanks again

• Quote from Elliott

well im all booked up to go in may now. thanks so much for this info. reading through their site really gave me some good awareness and im sure ill be able to give lots to the cause and i know i'll learn alot while im there. thanks again

Cool! I hope it goes well!

• Not to these guys one - its the wrong side of the country. There used to be a set of guys that did something very similar at the nine ladies that I went to.

• if you're after picking up skills, the british trust for conservation volunteers run working holidays at a reasonable price. you can learn dry stone walling, coppicing, fence building, laying paths, woodland management...

the list goes on forever. i been on loads of their holidays and its a great way to meet people aswell. a right good laff!

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• it's here. don't say i never do anything for ya!!!!!