What arts and craft things have you been making lately?

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Hi Danann - yes I do sell my work, but only when I can hand over a piece directly into the customer's hands. I live in France and it has proven impossible to insure porcelain sent through the postal system. Invariably there can be breakages and I do not accept that as being good for either me or the buyer. I have had some success posting painted tiles mounted in a wooden surround, though - but not the plates. Here is an example of one of my tiles:-

Do you sell your beautiful plates beadyjean?? As they are truly cool and you are beautifully talented with the gifts of Arts :))

Frog n Flies Hot-plate.jpg

• Hi Danann - yes I do sell my work, but only when I can hand over a piece directly into the customer's hands. I live in France and it has proven impossible to insure porcelain sent through the postal system. Invariably there can be breakages and I do not accept that as being good for either me or the buyer. I have had some success posting painted tiles mounted in a wooden surround, though - but not the plates. Here is an example of one of my tiles:-
    Frog n Flies Hot-plate.jpg

Wowwww they are truly beautiful and very gifted :)).....I love them both:))

• I did renovate my hallway entrance, i had no use to do that earlier since my beloved cat couldnt be thought to not scratch her claws elsewhere, and i had no heart to tell her else in any rough manner. Those are just things you need to count with getting a lovely cat. But now as she moved on with my former love to a new place, i got ownspace to have fun with. Did renovate my hall and still working on it i guess...
    hallenliten.jpg

• I did renovate my hallway entrance, i had no use to do that earlier since my beloved cat couldnt be thought to not scratch her claws elsewhere, and i had no heart to tell her else in any rough manner. Those are just things you need to count with getting a lovely cat. But now as she moved on with my former love to a new place, i got ownspace to have fun with. Did renovate my hall and still working on it i guess...
    hallenliten.jpg

Soooo cool.....and is the coolest and great hippy vibe too !! Lovzz it :)) you can decorate my home anytime hahaha......and you have given me a great idea too for my own diy i am doing at the mo .too :))

• Wowwww I lovzzz them and would lovzz to have a million of them all hanging around my home and my garden....even meeeez hahaha....they are Soooo pretty ..pretty :))

Would you like me to make you one and bring it to the meet? I'm just about ready to face the glass paint once more. :)

• I have LOVED looking through all these crafty posts! For the past few weeks I have been collecting pieces of broken china and glass that have washed up next to the river ... Has anyone ever made a mosaic before?

• Would you like me to make you one and bring it to the meet? I'm just about ready to face the glass paint once more. :)

Omgosh....wowwww.....that would be such a great honour for me to be offered and given such a pretty..pretty...beautiful gift....i would love it like a treasure and it would always be a story giver too:))),....being the story behind its beauty and its gift that will always be my story to tell when people say to me ....(where did you get the beautiful hanging jar?"....I can tell them our story of the beautiful gift of kindness you offered and gave to me "))........So not only is it very beautiful to see and look at.....it is also a beaitiful story giver too:)))

So yes...yes......bounce bounce....hahaha....I would love if you would make one of your beautiful gifts .....and bring to the gathering of people :)).....and please let me know anything about the costing of making this for me and i will happily give you any expenses it caused you :))

Thank you soooo much.......And may your heart always be light and your footsteps bright ...:))) bounce bounce hahaha:))

• So, is that a yes then? :D

Your wish is my command. The cost is one gentle kiss on my cheek. BOGOF.

Awwww thank you.....thank you .....that is sooo kind and sweeet of you :)))) and as you honour me with such a beautiful gift .of kindness ...I will gift you too hahaha:)).....
    What does BOGOF mean???,....hahahaha:))

Blessings this new born day to you :)) bounce bounce :D

• Hahaha I looked it search thing for word meanings and it says !!

It mean ...Buy One..Get One Free??

But then Cockney meaning is "Clear Off" ??? Hahaha

So now I am muddled?? Hahaha .. So does it mean?

"I kiss gently softly your cheek and then you softly gently kiss my cheek
    too after??" Hahahaha:)).... Or
    "I kiss gently softly your cheek and clear off???" Hahaha:))

• Lolz. It was my feeble attempt to pretend I was as bouncy as you. I failed miserably. :)

Awww kiss you .....Off course your bouncie......I know your bouncie as I can feel your pure bright beautiful energy bounce bounce hahaha:))) ...Yep...Yup...Yes....Your Bouncieeee!! And you never ever failed ever ever ...silly bouncie you :))) ....(((Huggggs)))) xx

• Woop Woop....Bounce Bounce.....My tibetian silver hand made glass and wooden beads and tibetian silver blessed charms will be here soon as just been told:))) and my Acrylic Paints too bounce..I am sooo happy and big smiles as I have not felt like creating things in long times...But I feel peace and love inside and want to share that and throw it out there ..so making pretty pretty sparkles and beads to wear, and doing my paintings of heart, mind..body..spirit...giving and sending out my love, energy, healing and light" ...makes me hypo energizer bunny hahahaha..
    And I thank all you for giving me back my hearts blood and life spirit to feel rejoiced to make my hands mind body and spirit flow and flyyyy again :))))

• Woop woop .....My colourful hippy wax is made hahaha

Too hot today to do and make my "Living Candles" as I call them hahaha As i need to go seeking in forest for my "Secrets" mwah mwah mwah haha....As my candles i make are of "Earth..Wind..Fire and Natures Spirit and their Scents" . that is why i call them "Living Candles" haha....I add too my living candles scents of Mothers Gifts to us of from her gardens and the forest. I go seek and roam to find them :) And I add and pour into them ..pure beautiful crystals ground for Spiritual Balance with Mind..Body and Soul , ..to.give out love..peace..happines and to feel the pure love and spiritual peace and off Course "Hippy Colours of Brightness Vibrations " hahahaha:)

I will post a pic when i have done my "Living Candles" jars :))

• Woop woop .....My colourful hippy wax is made hahaha

Too hot today to do and make my "Living Candles" as I call them hahaha As i need to go seeking in forest for my "Secrets" mwah mwah mwah haha....As my candles i make are of "Earth..Wind..Fire and Natures Spirit and their Scents" . that is why i call them "Living Candles" haha....I add too my living candles scents of Mothers Gifts to us of from her gardens and the forest. I go seek and roam to find them :) And I add and pour into them ..pure beautiful crystals ground for Spiritual Balance with Mind..Body and Soul , ..to.give out love..peace..happines and to feel the pure love and spiritual peace and off Course "Hippy Colours of Brightness Vibrations " hahahaha:)

I will post a pic when i have done my "Living Candles" jars :))

sounds beautiful D:angel::hippy: