Medicines

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Quote from littlesausage

Sorry Paul, I hope you dont mind me asking and I know it was a long time ago .. but what exactly was wrong with you? You can email me if u like ... I know bits and bobs about alternative remedies and if you like I ,might be able to recommend something ... even if you were seriously ill most illnesses stem from simple things and if you work at combatting them it is better than masking the syptoms with drugs.
    eg. if it is liver/kidney related ... you work at clearing toxins and if it is stomach/bowel related, you work at re-ligning the stomach ... you prob know all this anyway .. but if you would like some innocent advice .. just ask
    :)

yeay can you be our new doctor?