American food wot is bad for you! YAY!

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Quote from princesstigermouse

... you eat turtles? :eek:

yeah ... these Turtles

they are walnut bits, covered in Caramel (like toffee but different), and then coated in chocolate ... mmmmm

and wtf .. 60p for Ramen Noodles!!! they are havin a laff aren't they?
    though i guess if i were loaded, i'd pay £9.99 for a box of Twinkies too :eek:

and still i see no cream of wheat (unless i'm missing it) ... gonna have to get my mom to keep shipping me it. :p

• I was in the states for 8 months when I was 16 on a school exchange and got addicted to Oreo cookies, Twinkies and big soft cheese filled pretzels!! I have never been able to find proper pretzels over here which is a major shame. However, my local Chinese supermarket gets in things from Hong Kong which includes Mountain Dew and root beer, and Oreo cookies are back in the supermarkets. No Twinkies though!

• For those that did not enjoy Oreos, how did you eat them?

They should be consumed in either of these two ways. The first is to dunk it into something - milk, tea, coffee. The second is to take the cookie apart, lick the frosting and then eat the cookie bits. You never just eat an Oreo outright! The horror!

• Quote from SithInKnots

For those that did not enjoy Oreos, how did you eat them?

They should be consumed in either of these two ways. The first is to dunk it into something - milk, tea, coffee. The second is to take the cookie apart, lick the frosting and then eat the cookie bits. You never just eat an Oreo outright! The horror!

:clap: