various hippy clothes etc

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• ~~~~sold ~~~~black base gypsy skirt with blues and pinks
    say its size 18 but fits a little bigger id say up to 20

£3.00 + 1.00 towards postage
    32 inches long
    almost like celtic design in parts pretty skirt...more to come when more stuff is sorted, mostly in bigger sizes :O)

• I'll take it. The missus will love it and its perfect for her. besides, its a perfect partner for my new spanish guitar :D

What is your preffered method of payment? I dont have a cheque book but i have a paypal.

• brand new owl necklace
    beautiful, beautiful totally handmade macrame owl sitting on a little twig!

£4.50 free post

i take paypal ~ and send stuff out recorded delivery

please say if you cant do paypal and will sort somethng out
    (postal order or chq)

• Quote from Zim

I'll take it. The missus will love it and its perfect for her. besides, its a perfect partner for my new spanish guitar :D

What is your preffered method of payment? I dont have a cheque book but i have a paypal.

hey zim that was fast! ~ will pm you now

black skirt now sold :O) x

• ~~~sold ~~~~

size 16 ~ 18 BEAUTIFUL hippy short knitted cardigan brand new worn once bit too small for me :O( i wish it fitted! its soo pretty and quite hippy too/// almost maybe smart hippy!?

per una (m and s)
    one popper to close up ~

£10.00 really pretty colours and is in perfect condition( costs loads new)

free post ~ paypal is best but do take chqs and postal orders too

xxx

• very thick and very heavy knitted poncho ~great for winter
    with bobble tassles

sizes it would suit prob up to an 18...if yr 10 or 12, 14 gonna be very snuggly and quite long!

~ new ~
    £12.00 ~ postage £4.00

£16.00 total is a bargain as cost me over 40 pounds!!

really warm higher neck to keep out the cold

unworn

• I'd love the cardy please Kel ... reminds me of an old favourite jumper - when you say short ... waist/hip length?

• Quote from colours of thewind

I'd love the cardy please Kel ... reminds me of an old favourite jumper - when you say short ... waist/hip length?

its hard to measure as it dont fit me :(

its 24 inches from back neck to bottom not taking in the tassles they add another 4 inches
    front measures the same as back if ya get what i mean...gawd i could never sell clothes professionally! hope that helps
    will you come collect? how far are you from westbury!?

xx

• I'm a long way from Westbury ... but how far is it from Frome? collection might not be unrealistic

• ~~~sold~~~~

blanket jacket cardi ~ got this for mark but its never been worn ~ fleecey fabric like the festi blankets you get but slightly thinnner fabric

zip up ~ hood ~ v Earthy! ~ lovely tones of greens oranges reds really nice..but wont fit me :mad:

measures chest ~ 44 inches
    length ~ collar to bottom 26 inches

if i was to GUESS at female size 14 /16 dont quote me on that :p

nice for layering up if your smaller size

£8.50 plus 1.50 postage

total £10.00 paypal is best :O) :waves:

• frome is about 7.5 miles from us 16 mins in car as it says on google maps!

we could try and arrange something? we do go to frome every now and then for health food shop session...

maybe talk on the blower soon

pm if you wanna do that

xxx

Quote from colours of thewind

I'm a long way from Westbury ... but how far is it from Frome? collection might not be unrealistic

• kinda planning going to frome tomorrow anyhow .... would that work? I adore the fleece tooooooooooo

• beautiful earthy cotton bag ~ hardly used (prob about 3 times)

£4.50 + 1.50 post

£6.00 total

paypal best but can do other types of payment too!

love this bag but have way too many! ~ has toggle as a clasp and is beautifully appliqued...

shoulder style

strap measures 44 inches

kinda matches the fleecy cardi coat thinking about it :D
    k
    xxx

• possibly ~ im a bit out of action but mark can meet you if you like ) hes lovely ask dani and sonny he dont bite

~ (and he can get some herbal tea for me from the health shop!) ~

lemme know if thats ok and he will pop over
    xxx

oh if you want fleece too lemme know ;O)

kinda planning going to frome tomorrow anyhow .... would that work? I adore the fleece tooooooooooo

• thanks so much zim! ~ all wrapped ready to go monday ~ i forgot to put a note in! ~ hope thats ok!
    xx

Quote from starcatkel

hey zim that was fast! ~ will pm you now

black skirt now sold :O) x

• I don't want to cause extra journeys for you/Mark kel ... just that am planning on visiting Sarah tomorrow. I don't know Frome well - but reckon we can arrange something.

be good if I could try the fleece on though - see if it will fit

but like I said don't want to cause a mission - if the weather's good, might make it to the white horse

I'm really complicating things now eh?

• nah hes fine doin that hun ~ we need bacci from frome too hahah :whistle:

wont be a mission he will bring the fleece for you to try on

pm me yr mobile and i will do tha same, as long as we have contact all be work out...if not will post the cardi if you still want it (purple one)

xxx

• star scarf ~~~sold~~~

hand crochet head band and star scarf..(triangle) great and long enough for neck or head

the crochet head band only tried on i cant really do woolie head stuff...lovely colours though..muted rainbow..its quite big suit BIG hair or fat dreads

hand crochet dread / head / hair band 2.00 + 1.00 postage

• Kel, is there anyway you'd split the bandana from the headband?

The bandana would go lovely with some shoes I bought from Theasigma, but i need another crocheted headband like i need another hole in my head. :p

• ok dani the star scarf is 1.50 ~ 50p post SOLD

rainbow crochet headband is 2.00 + 50p post ~ still for sale ;O)

xxxxxxxx

its yrs if you want it hun x

Quote from phoenix_indigo

Kel, is there anyway you'd split the bandana from the headband?

The bandana would go lovely with some shoes I bought from Theasigma, but i need another crocheted headband like i need another hole in my head. :p

• haha!

got a whole black bag or 2 here to sort! ~ will prob do it in the evening or the next day see how the day goes health wise

mark will see ya tomorrow

x

i'd better stop looking tomorrow ;)

• I love the cardi-if for any reason COTW doesn't want it then let me know!! :whistle: :)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]May all beings have happiness and create the causes of happiness.
    May they all be free from suffering and from creating the causes of suffering.
    [/FONT]