Going to meet my new bus tomoro

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• n i'm sooooooooooooo hupsited.
    you guys may have to assist me today by sticking my feet to the floor

keep me a bit level headed please
    cos in my ed its Christmas and my birfday all at once :D

thinking * hmmm :rolleyes: could Santa get down my chimney with that in his sack ?*

I'm bursting to tell you all what "it" is,your gonna be surprised i think...but then again..nah probably not.

dont think anything i could do will shock you lot anymore.
    :D
    ya used to my antics by now ;)

so... new bus,yes it is a "bus",not a boat,tree house,fire enguine or tank(seriously ,why did someone suggest a tank might be a good vehicle to own :insane: )

no!

i'm going undercover :)
    :hippy: in disguise ..
    how long d'u recon it'll take fellow motorhome owners to suss me eh ?

pmsl,d'u recon i'd get in the motorhome owners club n onto them posh caravan parks where i should sit beside my vehicle..
    visualise this ,
    george n ethel n their matching deckchairs,brolly up sipping iced tea
    oh yea...that does it for me big time :p

fuk it shall i bring out Granny jo's tweed skirt n rollers to finish the look ;)

i proper got it about me today :bounce: :wiggle: :huglove: :sun2: :xbounce:

look out world,Jo's on one :D

• Quote from yoursinuk

:whistle: :D :D :room: :clap: :clap:

can you make today go faster please :happydanc

even better can we fast forward 24 hrs :rolleyes:

*searches frantically on back of ed for fast forward button *

• Quote from yoursinuk

I wish..:) ... got a major meeting to chair at the housing association this evening.. so gonna be reading all day:mad: :(

eeew a suit n tie moment ;)
    good luck .

i so need it to stop raining !

Then i could divert my energys into sorting my jungle out .
    so ppl can actually find me on the map ;)

i'm sure i seen a tiger out there this morning:whistle:

• Quote from yoursinuk

no chance..and forecast is even wetter tomorrow

welcome to Wales :D
    It ALWAYS rains in Wales :wall:
    Why?

• because of the valleys boyo:D,tis raining here too,you better cut the grass soon jo as nigel will be hidden waiting to pounce and dognap patchy.;)

• Quote from Skye

Don't forget your twinset and pearls Granny, gotta look the part like.:p

phwoarrrrrrrrrr :rolleyes:

• Quote from mrs moocher

because of the valleys boyo:D,tis raining here too,you better cut the grass soon jo as nigel will be hidden waiting to pounce and dognap patchy.;)

:mad: now that is what i call taking advantage of a poor vulnerable girly .

i cant help the fact that it keeps fkin raining n the tigers n lions like to take up winter respite in my umm "wilderness area" ;)

• Quote from campertess

welcome to Wales :D
    It ALWAYS rains in Wales :wall:
    Why?

It's a vain attempt to stop you welsh types from being overexcited all the time:pp
    Also, with all that lovely scenery, it wouldn't be fair if you had lovely weather to go with it as well, now would it?

• [QUOTE=julianthegypsy]It's a vain attempt to stop you welsh types from being overexcited all the time:pp
    QUOTE]

its not working :happydanc
    all its doing is bringing the mushrooms up hehehe

• Quote from Tigerdaddy

It wasn't me.......... :monster:

ahh but it seems your not the only Tiger on the forums :p
    maybe it was one of the others.

• Quote from Flibbertigibbet

will this new bus have stairs ?

thas randem lol.

um it does actually:rolleyes:
    but not on the inside :D

• Quote from campertess

:mad: now that is what i call taking advantage of a poor vulnerable girly .

i cant help the fact that it keeps fkin raining n the tigers n lions like to take up winter respite in my umm "wilderness area" ;)

nigel said vunerable my arse.:eek: "nature garden" maybe you get it registered as an ssi and get grants to maintain it:p

• oh come on day,pass.

i've done the washing,ironing,strimmed half the jungle,made a new freind, half wittled a toggle,talked a loada bollox,tried to go to sleep,baked more cookies n its still Thursday argggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

i cant sit still :wiggle:

• Quote from mrs moocher

nigel said vunerable my arse.:eek: "nature garden" maybe you get it registered as an ssi and get grants to maintain it:p

ere,now theres an idea :clap:

• Quote from campertess

thas randem lol.

um it does actually:rolleyes:
    but not on the inside :D

Not random just thought may have been a double decker :D

maybe you have bought a gin palace :pp

• Remember, if it's rusty, smokey or clunky- walk away! No matter how much you like it! And sniff it all good over to check for damp.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• Post by stardust ().

The post was deleted, no further information is available.
  • Quote from stardust

Remember, if it's rusty, smokey or clunky- walk away! No matter how much you like it! And sniff it all over to check for damp.

Are you listening...the person that owns this bus:p
    miss Stardust the transit extrordinaire is on the case :D

cheers claire :hug:
    you got it right for me last time..
    crossed fingers this ones as good :thumbup:

• Quote from campertess

yes it is a "bus",not a .....tank(seriously ,why did someone suggest a tank might be a good vehicle to own :insane: )

I reckon Lea (our new member who lives in Georgia) might somehow agree with you a tad there:whistle: :D

• Quote from Chazz

I reckon Lea (our new member who lives in Georgia) might somehow agree with you a tad there:whistle: :D

yea but,
    in Tintern ;)
    driven by me :insane:
    uh not a good plan lol

• Quote from campertess

yea but,
    in Tintern ;)
    driven by me :insane:
    uh not a good plan lol

pmsl,thinking back to the "poor baby"
    stepping out of a tank :clap:

i could put a nice interior in it tho i recon :p

• I once ended up with a Ford Econoline Van. An American who'd brought it to Europe ended up broke and sold it for next to nowt. It was funly over the top with wide tyres and a V8 super powerful engine. Friends used to refer to it as Chazz's tank.
    I thought they were complimenting it:whistle: No-one ever expected the tank to get stuck..and it never did....it eventually ended up as the track service vehicle at a demolition derby racing circuit.:clap:

*Chazz tries to distract Tess for the last few hours before 'Whoopeee' time*

• Quote from Chazz

No-one ever expected the tank to get stuck..and it never did....it eventually ended up as the track service vehicle at a demolition derby racing circuit.:clap:

*Chazz tries to distract Tess for the last few hours before 'Whoopeee' time*

now ya talking .
    Tank,demolition Derby in the same sentence :p
    i wanna plaY :D
    PLEEEEEESE