china fur petition

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Quote from Pekkle

Done. I can't watch the video though, things like that disturb me for too long, and make me angry xx

I know what you mean, its really affected me today and i only watched half of it. How can they do it? What kind of person does such horrible things?

• Different cultures I suppose, its horrible, I used to be a major activist and see things like that alot, nowadays I just can't handle it. I hope you feel a bit better later, its good to be part of groups because they ensure that ONE day things like that will be stopped!!
    xx

• Quote from NiceDream

I know what you mean, its really affected me today and i only watched half of it. How can they do it? What kind of person does such horrible things?

Done, no call for that barbaric shite, I used to be a poacher and that kind of brutality is uncalled for, I did watch all the vidio and found it disgusting to say the least.

• Signed, I don't understand how somebody can fell so detached from another living being to act in that way. None of that was neccersary and all for the vanity of the fur trade! I can understand the view of different cultures having different so called 'sports' that we would disagree with, but this isnt a national/historical past time this is a business providing a product to the fashion trade and fur wearers should feel ashamed of themselves. Sorry about the rant, this trade makes me angry.

• Quote from Rude Buddha

Signed, I don't understand how somebody can fell so detached from another living being to act in that way. None of that was neccersary and all for the vanity of the fur trade! I can understand the view of different cultures having different so called 'sports' that we would disagree with, but this isnt a national/historical past time this is a business providing a product to the fashion trade and fur wearers should feel ashamed of themselves. Sorry about the rant, this trade makes me angry.

Yeah right on man:thumbup:

• its just pure evil. Iv been thinking about it all night, keep thinking about their little faces. Where is karma here, makes you wonder if there is such a thing at all. Im beginning to wonder.

• I thought the t.v. show was very well made tho' I watched the programme with my son and although not pleasant to watch was very thought provoking

• Quote from NiceDream

thats brilliant, thanks

No probs.
    But I am thinking that the response on here is a bit poor, whats with all the animal lovers on here, or cant they be bothered to take a few minutes to add to the petition.
    Maybe its just me thinking that the kind of people on here were dead against that kind of cruelty to defenceless animals.:mad:

• I posted this on foe too where im a moderator. One member came back with 'well i dont really care for animal rights that much but ill pass it on'. How can someone not care, baffles me how hard some people are.

• Quote from NiceDream

I posted this on foe too where im a moderator. One member came back with 'well i dont really care for animal rights that much but ill pass it on'. How can someone not care, baffles me how hard some people are.

Yeah I had something similar on a fourum i posted the vidio on, its still on going, the prat what he is:duel:

• Quote from NiceDream

I posted this on foe too where im a moderator. One member came back with 'well i dont really care for animal rights that much but ill pass it on'. How can someone not care, baffles me how hard some people are.

Baffles me too. :S Why would they even be on there if they didn't care about animals? :troll:

• Done. :thumbup:

I didn't even think about watching the video though. It'll just make me cry, and I'm in uni just now....

This is absolutely disgusting.

"One cannot see well except with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes" :heart:

• Quote from Greenthing

No probs.
    But I am thinking that the response on here is a bit poor, whats with all the animal lovers on here, or cant they be bothered to take a few minutes to add to the petition.
    Maybe its just me thinking that the kind of people on here were dead against that kind of cruelty to defenceless animals.:mad:

I signed this one in the petitions section:

http://www.ukhippy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25523

I guess they're different petitions, so i'll sign both. I also got the email from Peta.