Something good on TV NOW! thread

• Are you sure about registering Wiz when I watch mine it says about registering I just skip it,works fine for me.

Oh, I tried a few times but wouldnt play due to not being registered, mainly used the radio player fo radio catch up, have just tried the radio player and wont play, keep getting a box asking me to register and cant see an option to skip, only have laptop on dongle and not broad band. dont miss it much as on the t.v player, there would only be one or two documentaries I'd watch.

So how do you skip, I click the trangle play button and nothing happens.

• Ah may well be that as it came pre installed, I suppose they would presume someone would have a t.v and a licence if they buy a new dvd player. in my truck I havent got dvd's sattelite, broad band etc, I remember years ago when i went to buy a 12 volt t.v in a caravan and camping shop once, they asked for address to then inform t.v licencing, couldnt buy it without an address and proof of that as was NFA.

• try registering using a disposable email address and make up any details you are asked for.

That said, I can use iplayer online with a laptop without registering. .

You can only accomplish your object in life by complete disregard of the opinions of other people.

• try registering using a disposable email address and make up any details you are asked for.

That said, I can use iplayer online with a laptop without registering. .

Ah O.K. am not bothered in the slightest over the t.v sid eof it, only if there was a worthy documentary i would be interested in, it's the radio player for catch up that was handy to catch stuff i wanted to listen to but couldnt at the time of airing, I cant see a way of skipping registration, have browsed and clicked on allsorts within the iplayer site and everything asks me to register. Yep could use a disposable E mail if I was that miffed about not being able to play stuff on there, my i.p number changes daily and the loction they say is always at least 70 to 100 miles away so the chances of getting nabbed is remote, but what narks is its not the T.V iplayer I wanted, you dont have to pay for a licence to listen to the radio.