What will be on... well, we never let out much, but expect the usual Shambala concoction of quality music, cabaret, spoken word, workshops, performance arts, intimate and creative venues, site art, and the unexpected... lots more info here in early 2008...
See a list of the venues and areas: HERE
Just to tease you here's a few things to look forward to:
- A massive new luxury jungle hot tub area
- Saturday night Carnival - Rio style
- Crazy golf course is back, bigger and better
- LOADS omore creative workshops
- Several exciting stages of music, cabaret, poetry, spoken word, debates, and the unexpected
- Woodland installations which will blow your mind, again
- Really sunny weather (just like in 2007)
- Quiet family camping areas
- More walkabout performance and weird goings on than you can shake a stick at!
whos coming along then?