Gallery of normal breasts

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• This is really interesting... And it's nice to see some normal breasts being shown to people for a change! There is one where the lady is flat chested and it says underneath it that she was worried about this until she met her partner and he likes her just the way she is... I think a lot of people feel like that - it's not until they meet somebody who can reassure them fully that they like them how they are, that the person can relax a bit...

Sunny
    xxx

• Definitely good to see some normal breasts.
    But, although I guess I've not seen that many naked boobs in my time, those 'tubular' ones are quite strange..... :eek:

• wow that website is great! i often feel my breasts are odd shaped, but looking at those mine look great (saying taht makes me feel bad for some of those other women!)!

*rests in the satisfaction that breats look normal* LOL :o

• Quote from Sunny

Big, floppy, funny, small, I think loads of boobies are nice :D. There were some nice breasts on that website too..

Sunny
    xxx

hehe i agree :whistle:

• Quote from ms-violet

Definitely good to see some normal breasts.
    But, although I guess I've not seen that many naked boobs in my time, those 'tubular' ones are quite strange..... :eek:

yeh that did stike me too, but then everyones different

• Quote from cromlixghost

Guess you have to be a girl/woman to see the pics, all i got were little red crosses.

Bah...

Ghost:patch:

you really dont want to see them!

• I can't see the pics from work but thank you for posting something like this. I have always had very saggy huge breasts and they have always made me feel sick and be nervous of showing them even through a tight top.

This post you've made has opened my eyes and also made me feel more normal! Thanks.

We present this Gallery with typical female (and male) breasts

They show male breasts??? (pics ney work :whistle: )

• Its interesting because alot of my friends moan about being to small or to big and i think im gonna show them that website and let them see for themself lol thanks xxx

• Quote from the dj

I can't see the pics from work but thank you for posting something like this. I have always had very saggy huge breasts and they have always made me feel sick and be nervous of showing them even through a tight top.

This post you've made has opened my eyes and also made me feel more normal! Thanks.

I find saggy breasts quite attractive.;)

• Just looked through the site. I found most of them to be fine, some quite attractive, save the 'tubular' ones. Then I read the blurb on those and wondered if mine was a quite caveman reaction: "Not good mate, can't feed child", kinda thing.
    Those were the only ones which were a definate turn-off.
    Just thought I'd give my £0.02.

• Quote from Duckman

I find saggy breasts quite attractive.;)

Thankfully my partner also doesn't care! They're gonna get worse though, I have just lost stone in a week and doesn't look like I will stop losing for a long long time so I will be left with flat baggy plates, lol!

• Quote from spyder

you really dont want to see them!

Really, glad to see we've got someone taking this seriously. Many girls, including myself are very aware of our cleavage because of how the media has portrayed them the thought that our breasts are less than perfect makes us unsure about showing them at all. What will he think, am I normal, do I have strange boobs. Its all things we worry about, to some extent it is funny. But these are real people, so careful! Bet you have been insecure about your own tackle before!

• Just a thought, but another thing that doesn't help is when women insist on stereotyping men. I've lost count of the number of times I've said "I don't like big tits", just to have a woman say to me "Yeah, yeah. Sure. All men like big tits". We can't fight the myth if you don't let us! ;)

• What a great website :thumbup: and I agree with all the ladies have said about the re-assurance of seeing a pair of normal boobs :) I think a site we can all identitfy with ;) :lol: well it amused me!! :o :p
    I have looked at that site and actually really love my boobies now - thanks Sue :hug:

• BUMP! This is really old but I saw someone looking at it and wondered what it was and its a very good website" so yeah, for anyone who hasn't seen it before! It makes me feel less of a freak...everybody is differnt after all :)

• Thanks for bumping Naeni. I've just found someone on there almost exactly like me (same size boobs, similar age, same weight, same shape). I feel better now. :)