Dreadzone - Bristol

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• anyone-know-if-they're-doing-anything-up-norf?

You know all that money we spend on the military every year? Instead, if we use this money to feed and clothe the poor of this world, which it would do many times over, then we can explore space, inner and outer, together, as one race.

• yeah check out that website link Claire and check out the live performance dates and you will find that they are playing lots of places up north :broc:

• :wiggle: :broc:

You know all that money we spend on the military every year? Instead, if we use this money to feed and clothe the poor of this world, which it would do many times over, then we can explore space, inner and outer, together, as one race.

• cant wait to catch DREADZONE tonight, have already seen them 3 times this year at festies and they are really good at the moment doing loads of songs off their new album ONCE UPON A TIME!

anyone seen them yet on this tour?

• Quote from samsimillia

cant wait to catch DREADZONE tonight, have already seen them 3 times this year at festies and they are really good at the moment doing loads of songs off their new album ONCE UPON A TIME!

anyone seen them yet on this tour?

Nice one Sam :p

I first saw them about 10 years ago at Shepards Bush empire, and I have to say it was one of the best gigs I have ever been too, we all bopped all night, then after that a few times a festies. Then fortunately this year I saw them at the wickerman festival, with loads of new stuff. They were excellent, and although nearly 5 months pregnant and with a stitch in my side hehehe, I boogied away to them, they were so cool!! good to see them again.

Have a great night Sam :)

• Quote from Doktor Atomik

Will you two shut up now please? :badmood: :harhar:

hey its not our fault you cant dance at the moment...... hehehe how is the ankle doing by the way?

hey its not our fault you cant dance at the moment......

no Dok.. you could have got a load of glow sticks and hung them off ya crutches or taken a natty picnic chair and poked everyone outta ya way with ya glowing sticks orrrrr better still tied string to glowsticks and lassoeed them round your head in a poi-ish manner....
    a) people would have kept a wide birth
    b) you could have poked and twirled in time to the music
    c) you might even have gotten back stage if you had moaned loudly enough :p

Will you two shut up now please? :badmood: :harhar:

Not even when I'm dead mate ;) :harhar:

anyhoo they regularly play Frome ... will keep me eye on the cheese and grain and let ya know as soon as they return.. :wiggle:

• My turn, my lady and I are off for a boogie at Exeter Uni. tonight, a birthday treat.

:wiggle: :wiggle:

Kids with their big brother for the weekend, and a hotel booked for the evening as well. Feels like a good night's in store. :)

• Quote from Warrior Gaia

Tuesday 18th October @ The Fleece

loads of other dates around the UK http://www.dreadzone.com

If anyones going to the Fleece gimmee a shout,I'm going cos it's my birthday on the 15th.
    I only live about 14 miles away if ya need somewhere to stay the night.

• Quote from CosmoNaughty

That new MC bloke they have in the Dreadzone line up reminds me of the Peperami "it's a bit of an animal" creature.

thats MC Spee, he used to be in terminal head and presented channel 4s flava. great bloke spent some time with him at beautiful days 2004. :harhar: