What really gets your goat?

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• How bloody sad, my mate has always had her dogs kennelled outside, and they hated coming into the house on a night. Tell them it will stay indoors and the kennel outside is for the day time use if wanted :reddevil: We grew up with whippets, and they always slept outside in the kennel.

Rspca charge different rates locally, ours is £100 for a dog, the local rescue centre charge what they want depending on the breed, money making. Makes me so bloody mad

• How bloody sad, my mate has always had her dogs kennelled outside, and they hated coming into the house on a night. Tell them it will stay indoors and the kennel outside is for the day time use if wanted :reddevil: We grew up with whippets, and they always slept outside in the kennel.

Rspca charge different rates locally, ours is £100 for a dog, the local rescue centre charge what they want depending on the breed, money making. Makes me so bloody mad

in the end i left,because of the dodgy ethics and lies i wasnt comfortable :( they would promise a dog to folk just to get car use then say not suitable...

• The absolute incompetent wankers who continue to ignore every single available fact and insist on pressing ahead with the fucking badger cull.

:wall:

• What really gets my goat are, those who blatantly don't follow the rules of certain games, putting up a post, which doesn't alway's follow on, even remotely from the last post, making multiple & various spelling mistakes etc.etc.
    Which is of course permissible... And which nobody usually makes any comments on...

Then... if you should make a 'rare' spelling mistake, they feel the need to highlight it to all, in trying to humilliate & make little of you, with their comments... Well that does not make them look bigger in my eyes... Or be of a 'Hippy' value... With any remote sign of a 'Laid Back' approach...

And then these folks think they have the given right to call themselves a 'Hippy' with an Attitude like this... What's that about..? Where's the 'Live & Let Live'..?
    It only appears to me, to make themselves look like a complete :wank:Tosser... Get over Yourself...!

To Err is to be Human... We can all make mistakes at times...

• ooh fpg,whos being mean to you?i shall punch their nose...xx

• Thought I'd managed to hear the last from Hounslow Borough with regards to my "parking violation" last year... it's back! :wall:

Parking violations are bastards like that :( It's almost as if they have a homing device!

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• Stupid bastards who get dogs they cannot control :curse: yesterday, for the 3rd time in my life I had to seriously boot a dog to get it to stop attacking my dog, which I don't like having to do but this thing wasn't stopping. :(

• Stupid bastards who get dogs they cannot control :curse: yesterday, for the 3rd time in my life I had to seriously boot a dog to get it to stop attacking my dog, which I don't like having to do but this thing wasn't stopping. :(

...and then the a-hole owner takes offence at you having to use force on their ickle pooch and tries to berate you while your ankle's bleeding all over the place. I know what you mean mate.

• ...and then the a-hole owner takes offence at you having to use force on their ickle pooch and tries to berate you while your ankle's bleeding all over the place. I know what you mean mate.

Yeah been in that situation once mate, it was a horrible day as I ended up hurting a JRT, one of 5 that attacked my Border Collie, yesterday it was a big Husky just glad it didn't decide to have a chunk of me too.

• My mother again , as the worlds not spinning round here me and my dad don't care and she wants to leave , well mum if your reading this do us all a fav and fuck right off you selfish cow .

• FLY TIPPING GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR just been out green laning on my bike and I've been down a lane i love and use to use alot , but i've not been down there for 4/5 year and what a mess there fly tipping rubbish all over ???? I hate it , so this year when I'm laning I'll carry a small camara and if i see anyone fly tipping I'll photo them and ring the police . it make me so mad , The country side is my home not there rubbish bin .:curse:

• Fly tipping sucks. Get loads of it on the farm until we installed v grumpy gatekeeper. Would love to collect it all up and find out where they live and dump it on their front lawn!

My goat is got today by ex-itis. A bad case of.

• Problem: plant looks dead.

Solution: soak the ever living fuck out of it in the hope that it will improve.

If plant continues to look dead, just put it back out for sale.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

• the tory party wasting taxpayers money on a questionnaire that i am going to wipe my arse with before i sent it back to "david cameron" in the prepraid envelope....gladly going to splash out for recorded deliverys to Downing Street... Cameron, osborne and duncan smith all getting copies... Of the letter i am going to write which first critically analyses their emotionally retarded questionnaire and then explains why i have wiped my arse with it!!!!!!!! Fuck OFF!!!!!!!!!

• Fecking "unlimited" data plans by mobile phone providers.... utter shite. I've just been barred for going over some kind of invisible limit, probably because I happen to use it for internet radio occasionally. Now I've got to wait to see if they unbar the data part of my account - until then I'm internetless apart from at the office.:curse:

• The thought of having to go and ask my new boss if he's going to give me the pay rise I'm supposed to get after the first month. I just hate the thought of having to ask for it!