What really gets your goat?

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• I loathe Nigella Lawson..no idea why..I just dislike her smug pudgy face..though i was creaming the butter and sugar real well whilst watching her..I just pretended It was her face :reddevil: ( I'm not feeling well..I was bored so have decided to bake a Banana & chocolate chip Loaf...God knows what it will come out like as my scales have broken and I guessed the weight of the ingredients:o)

I think it was the phrase "just ask your local fishmonger for some squid ink'' that sent me over the edge:curse:.. I can just imagine the look on the face of a Newlyn fisherman when I ask him if he'll de-ink 1 squid !!! Though I guess the posh folk of St Mawes,Rock, Padstow and the rich arses who live along the Helford River get Squid Ink delivered with their milk....:rolleyes:

thank you..rant over..:p

• I loathe Nigella Lawson..no idea why..I just dislike her smug pudgy face..though i was creaming the butter and sugar real well whilst watching her..I just pretended It was her face :reddevil: ( I'm not feeling well..I was bored so have decided to bake a Banana & chocolate chip Loaf...God knows what it will come out like as my scales have broken and I guessed the weight of the ingredients:o)

I think it was the phrase "just ask your local fishmonger for some squid ink'' that sent me over the edge:curse:.. I can just imagine the look on the face of a Newlyn fisherman when I ask him if he'll de-ink 1 squid !!! Though I guess the posh folk of St Mawes,Rock, Padstow and the rich arses who live along the Helford River get Squid Ink delivered with their milk....:rolleyes:

thank you..rant over..:p

:cthulhu:

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."

• Having one foot wet and one foot dry. Yes, I have a leaking "waterproof" shoe. Even 2 wet feet would be preferable.

• people saying that pepsi tastes the same as any other cola product, it doesnt, it just doesnt.... and yes i can tell the differance so dont try fobbing me off with anything other than the real full fat thing, ill be having non of that diet stuff either

it is impossible to be unhappy whilst wearing my baby in a tattoo style mei tai!!!

• Fucking Orange.......just spent 45mins on the phone to their customer 'service', couldn't get her to understand me, let alone resolve the problem :curse: supposedly her colleague was supposed to ring me back in 10-13 minutes.....needless to say.....no phonecall......I'm soooooooo ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :bang:

• Fucking Orange.......just spent 45mins on the phone to their customer 'service', couldn't get her to understand me, let alone resolve the problem :curse: supposedly her colleague was supposed to ring me back in 10-13 minutes.....needless to say.....no phonecall......I'm soooooooo ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :bang:

"Orange is committed to providing excellent customer service" dontcha know.
    I feel your pain.Is it actually possible to get them done under the trades description or false advertising/blatant lying acts for saying that every single time you call them when they so dont provide even *adequate* customer service?

• "Orange is committed to providing excellent customer service" dontcha know.
    I feel your pain.Is it actually possible to get them done under the trades description or false advertising/blatant lying acts for saying that every single time you call them when they so dont provide even *adequate* customer service?

They haven't heard the last from me anyway :D ..............once I've got this sorted, I'm going to send them a major Snotagram. It took me an hour to calm down!!

I mean I do realise that in the big scheme of things this is minor but seriously frustrating none the less. They charge enough, they should provide a quality service.

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too - Voltaire

The post was edited 1 time, last by DaisyDreamer ().

• people who winge and moan about how crap thier life is yet when an oportunity comesalong to change it for the better they winge even more

it is impossible to be unhappy whilst wearing my baby in a tattoo style mei tai!!!

• Families get my goat, ALL of my family besides my kids and grandchildren are absolute fuckin twats, i intensely dislike the fuckin lot of them, the lastest gem?????? Oh didnt know if it was true so we didnt tell you that your mum might have died 2 days ago :eek:
    WTF ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME.:curse:
    I mean i know i havent talked to her for years and she hated me blah blah blah but she's my mother ffs. TWATS.

• does anyone else talk too much and not say what they really want to say....and why does it only happen when its important to you... i got my goat today!

Oh G :hug: Story of my life mate. :rolleyes:

Families get my goat, ALL of my family besides my kids and grandchildren are absolute fuckin twats, i intensely dislike the fuckin lot of them, the lastest gem?????? Oh didnt know if it was true so we didnt tell you that your mum might have died 2 days ago :eek:
    I mean i know i havent talked to her for years and she hated me blah blah blah but she's my mother ffs. TWATS.

That's fucking awful. Sorry to hear that. x

• Families get my goat, ALL of my family besides my kids and grandchildren are absolute fuckin twats, i intensely dislike the fuckin lot of them, the lastest gem?????? Oh didnt know if it was true so we didnt tell you that your mum might have died 2 days ago :eek:

cloacha= snakes asshole
    cant get much lower eh hun
    :hug:

• People who are fake.

When you pour out your heart to someone, and then in return are greeted with nothing.

Sharing your most intimate feelings with someone, things you don't share with just anyone, and then being told that you're "disturbed". (Not helpful, thanks!)

My own head for not letting go of things, and continuously having them spiraling around like a cyclone of negativity, self-doubt, and increasingly just a lack of trust of anyone that I can't touch, see, or feel on a semi-daily basis.

• Today its people that park in the parent and toddler spaces then tell you their very large teenager is a toddler WTF!
    Oh and men peeing by the side of the road and up someones fence right in the middle of town, women manage not to do that why shouldnt men! :rolleyes:

• Dave.

Coming out in full flow as pro-globalist and anti-protectionist. :(

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."

• Dave.

Coming out in full flow as pro-globalist and anti-protectionist. :(

I thought he had a cheek mentioning how wonderful his FREE university days were when he's making it even more difficult for the average person to afford to send their kids to uni..not to mention landing those that do go, with 9,000 worth of debt per year...tosser !

• twats in 4x4s who don't indicate which direction they're about to go in, when at a busy crossroads, in the pouring rain, with a toddler and 6 shopping backs (bearing in mind i'm currently burning a fever too) and nearly run me over.
    then he had the cheek to shout obcenities at ME through his window!!!

• Fucking bastard Orange :curse::curse::bang: I am stuck on this sodding payg at 20p a minute and have been trying to change to their cheaper 'racoon' package at *only* 12p a minute but three times now,on different days and at different times I have tried to do this only to be told by their automated system that they cant do it because 'there is a problem with this system'.Oh fucking really.What a surprise.I *need* to call my bank this morning but dont have enough credit for more than 10mins and its bound to take longer than that to get what I need sorted so I figured ok i'll use their much advertised by the soddin million a day texts they keep sending me 'reserve tank' to give me just a little bit longer to speak to the bank.Tried setting that up and got a text telling me itd add 5p a minute onto the call costs so its not actually 2.50 of 'credit' is it you bastards.But its a *bit* extra so I texted back 'yes' like they told me too.And then i get a text back saying theyre 'sorry' but they cant set up the reserve tank for me until I change tariff,which is what I've been soddin trying to do all week.Argh :wall: How exactly is this legal? :bang: And how the fuck do I make a neccessary call to my damn bank when i cant get any fucking credit to do it in time for the appointment I have this afternoon? :curse:
    And no,before anyone suggests it i'm *not* going to bang my head through their inaccurately titled 'customer services' yet again and take the chance theyll transfer me to a department that actually costs me as they have done before because despite saying its free to call from an orange phone its *not* if its a payg or 'taking the piss and robbing broke people' phone as it *should* be called and you go beyond the 'free' number,only to get some muppet who doesnt do what they say they have anyways thus rendering the entire timewasting and murderous rage inducing exercise utterly pointless :curse:

I *hate* fucking Orange with a passion :scarlet:

• I am completely with you on this one.......45mins to Orange laughingly called customer service department, nothing sorted and it took me nearly an hour to stop raging and calm down.........2 days later they cut me off, even though I had paid my bill (by D/D as I always have done since I've been with them) :curse: think it may be time to change my contract