What really gets your goat?

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Bloody bigots. Someone who brags that they have never paid any taxes while having their own successful businesses over the years is posting on facebook that "if forcing someone to work for their benefits is slavery, then forcing others to pay for them is surely theft" It just makes me so bloody mad, sat there in her big nice house in the nice cheshire belt of richness, judging others less fortunate. grrr

Ah, the old I'm alright Jack, bugger the rest attitude - don't ya just love it! But 'goes around - comes around' I always say, their boat may spring a leak one day heehee.....meantime, smile 'em to death! :D

• The assumption that the "hourglass" figure is perfect. And those stupid "likes" on Facebook for pictures stating "women with curves are better". Why do people retaliate by making themselves just as bad as the other person? Personally, I think that, so long as you're a healthy weight, then you're perfect. Whether you're an apple, a pear, have a boy-ish figure, big boobs, small boobs, no boobs, long legs, short legs, big bum, small bum, etc. etc.... who the bloody hell cares!! We are the creators of our own misery.

• spent three days last week welding a merc for mot,agreed payment for wednesday/thursday morning this week,not a fucking sign of him and not answering his phone. BASTARD. and i had plans for today

I'd pay him a visit with the angle grinder and take back what he hasn't paid for! Harsh but fair.

It's no use shouting about who's to blame, when all that counts is how to change...

• When a woman says "Oh it's only man flu" really pisses me off. It's belittling and demeaning, in as much as when a bloke says "oooh you're touchy today dear .. time of the month is it?".

• Councils ripping communities apart for profit, then leaving a desolate mass. They have done this to central Manchester, and reading this about Liverpool just made me mad all over again. What are the odds on the folk who were forced out of these houses, being able to buy their homes again for £1.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/02/20/…neration-project-3505106/

• Stupid people!

I swear if I got stranded on a desert island, my Man Friday would be a reject from a competition to find the stupidest person alive! I'm well and truly fucked off with the sheer quantity of down right thick people I encounter on an hourly basis!

It's not a poor education thing, it's just a total lack of common sense and an inability to think further than the next 2 seconds! These people need herding together and neutering to prevent the bastards from creating another generation of fuckwits!

It's no use shouting about who's to blame, when all that counts is how to change...

• Whilst looking on line at pup/dog ads the amount of dickheads that are crossing two types of dog, giving them a designer name and designer price tag

Some of the daft names for mongrels are:
    Jackapoo, Poochon, Bedsprings, Chi-chons, & Cavapoos, £350 was the cheapest ad' I saw. :curse:It's no wonder rescue centres are full to bursting with reckless breeding like this.

I only searced cross breed as I thought i'd find a hardy little mongrel to give a good home to. :wall:

• "The Jealous Ex"... now I'm still friends with her, and hold no grudges... but she has just sent me some quite nasty text messages to me because she saw my status update on Facebook. I'm bloody fuming that people can be so childish! :rolleyes:

• That's my thought exactly mate, I'm happy and in madly in love with someone who I care the world for... I know she is having a hard time with things (pregnant with a bloke who doesn't seem to care) but if she can't deal with the fact I moved on yonks ago, tough.

• Whilst looking on line at pup/dog ads the amount of dickheads that are crossing two types of dog, giving them a designer name and designer price tag

Some of the daft names for mongrels are:
    Jackapoo, Poochon, Bedsprings, Chi-chons, & Cavapoos, £350 was the cheapest ad' I saw. :curse:It's no wonder rescue centres are full to bursting with reckless breeding like this.

I only searced cross breed as I thought i'd find a hardy little mongrel to give a good home to. :wall:

Try your local rescue centre? I know loads hate the rspca, but our local branches are run by volunteers, with the rescue dogs fostered in their own homes until they can find a new home

• Stupid woman at work, that sticks her nose into what is nothing to do with her, but point blank refuses to share the knowledge that only she has about jobs, so she can have a power trip. I have played her game all day and ignored everyone, feel like a bag of shyte now and have just come home and applied for a new job :curse:

• Try your local rescue centre? I know loads hate the rspca, but our local branches are run by volunteers, with the rescue dogs fostered in their own homes until they can find a new home

Spoke to both them and Dogs Trust, neither will allow me to adopt one as my dogs are kennelled outside. :rolleyes:

You would think that the amount of dogs that need rehoming they would be happy to let one go to a nice warm straw filled kennel, with a big soft Springer as company.

• as someone who has fostered dogs i must agree-the whole experience was marred by the refusals to let the dogs go,though some were put to sleep,my last one was with me for nine months,i wanted to keep him but i wasnt allowed the option,sad. morning W:waves: