Political Compass?

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• This is pretty good. Try it?

http://www.digitalronin.f2s.co…compass/questionnaire.php

My score?

Economic Left/Right: -7.63
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.67

Interesting, innit.

Did anyone find themselves pondering long over any / many answers? I just whizzed through it, but I remember thinking that perhaps a lotta "average" folks would be surprised that they're not as far right as they thought they might be.

• Quote from Milo

Did anyone find themselves pondering long over any / many answers? I just whizzed through it, but I remember thinking that perhaps a lotta "average" folks would be surprised that they're not as far right as they thought they might be.

I just whizzed through cuz i did it a while back... i guess if i had put a few more strongly agree/disagree.. it might have been a bit more exciting than being pretty much in the centre leaning a little towards the right... but anyhoo yeah it is quite interesting...

• Economic Left/Right -7.88
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian -8.15

I'm a bit of a lefty anarcho-libertarian.
    On the chart the nearest person to my views is the Dalai Lama. Om... :hippy:

• Economic Left/Right: -5.88
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.77

I seem to come out exactly the same as Nelson Mandela & Gandi. Not sure I'm going to quite live up to them :(

• Economic Left/Right: -3.38
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.00

I just cut and pasted it. I'm partly moderate, more confused.

• Economic Left/Right: -4.75
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.23

Yep..that pretty much sums me up...although maybe not as far left as i thought i'd be...interesting

• Economic left/right -8.38
    Social libertarian/authoritarian -5.03

Somewhere near Ghandi I think. Kinda where I expected, typical liberal lefty social worker (in training!)

• Econ L/R -7.13
    Soc lib-5.71

I think Im further left than Gandi. WOOOOO! Which considering I work for social services and am a gun owner (re-enactment musket not AK47) is well cool.

• Quote from cromlixghost

Economic Left/Right: -6.00
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59

Not sure if that is good...or bad??

Ghost

I suggest that a +score is a bad one. :mad:

• Economic Left/Right: -6.75
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.90

I thought I'd be even more liberal than that :wiggle: meh

• - 4 or - 5 both ways, i dont remember exactly cos i did a bit ago, and yeh i did ponder over quite a few questions cos i didnt know what they meant and had to ask people, my score might not be entirely accurate then

• Quote from Milo

Well, I guess there's little hope for you, dude! :D

Awwww i want to be violently apposed to this fucking police state i am livin in.... Maybe throw myself under the No.22 for the ant population being eroded at the bottom of my garden.. Maybe even string some bastard up for lookin at me kids... meh oh well:p

• Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: -7.75
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.28

Oh... this has changed since the last time I did this... Now I'm more left wing but less libertarian... interesting...

Obviously got me in a shit mood, eh?...

Fly...

• Economic Left/Right: -6.38
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.46

i am suposedly a more anarchic version of the dalai lama...:whistle:

It would be nice if schools and hopitals had all the money they needed and the army had to hold jumble sales to buy guns...

• I got -7.13 and -8.46 and nearly fell off the bottom left!! Goes to show I still don't think any government or multi-national can ever be trusted. Like the old cliche says, those who want power are the very ones who shouldn't have it. (See the movie Munich, it rocks on the government issue)

• Economic Left/Right: -2.13
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.90

Hmmmm, I'm only a bit left, not far left, which is what I feel I am anyway! I suspect if I stay here awhile I'll be "-10" in a few weeks :D

Also I have roughly the same Economic score as the Pope!!!!! (But *NOT* Social Score, there I am more like the Dali Lama, yay!).