Hello everybody.

• Well just arrived here today so saying hello now. :waves:

Hmm where shall I start....... been living in Cardiff for about five years now, escaped from the madhouse that is London to live with my partner. We have a little boy who is nearly four, two cats, a dog, a shed, some windchimes, an apple tree.......etc.

Musically i'm a huge fan of New Model Army but have varied tastes after that from Nick Cave to Bob Marley, Hawkwind to Super Furry Animals, Julian Cope to All About Eve and Carter USM to The Small Faces with a bit of the Levellers thrown in for good measure, only a bit mind :p .

Other than that I like a good real ale, trees and rainbows, read Terry Pratchett and anything interesting, like Futurama/Family Guy/Simpsons and with the kid around tend to watch Sponge Bob Squarepants :mrgreen:.

I hate damage to the enviroment, wish for the death penalty for anyone droping litter, dont like driving and hate rudeness and people who keep you waiting. :mad:

So thats me for now, dont expect pictures and stuff cos i so aint computer user friendly.

Cheers then.

We are old, we are young, we are in this together... New Model Army....they still going?

• Hey honey! Soooo good to see you here!!!!

*tacklehugs you and frisks you for apples*

Want me to post a pic for you? I've been itching to do something with that icon shot I took for you @ Beautiful Days ...

:pics: etc ... :long:

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• Yeah got here at last, go ahead but which pic you talking about?

And leave me apples alone! :eek:

We are old, we are young, we are in this together... New Model Army....they still going?

• Quote from Tigerdaddy

Yeah got here at last, go ahead but which pic you talking about?

And leave me apples alone! :eek:

The one of you laying on your back on the grass, the nice one .. not the one where we filled your lap with grass and took evil pics for amusement :rolleyes:

Of course, if you don't give me an apple ... *evil grin*

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• Quote from Doktor Atomik

Holy shit. Someone else has heard of All About Eve. I thought I was gonna die alone! I saw 'em live back in the day.....

And Hawkwind..... :worthy:

Did you ever make any of the shows at the Union chapel?
    They were lovely, all big arches and fairy lights .. so romantic!

They're still gigging AFAIK! :)

Jiddu Krishnamurti

Nah, I only just got back into 'em in the last year during a bout of nostalgia.

I know that feeling, they're re-releasing Touched By Jesus and Ultraviolet and I have a feeling I'll be nostalgic all the way to Amazon :whistle:

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• members with more than five posts will not see this advert

• Quote from Firinne

I know that feeling, they're re-releasing Touched By Jesus and Ultraviolet and I have a feeling I'll be nostalgic all the way to Amazon :whistle:

I know. JUst be glad you didn't hunt those albums down on ebay and pay a fucking stoopid amount of money for them during a bout of nostalgia..... :oops:

I know. JUst be glad you didn't hunt those albums down on ebay and pay a fucking stoopid amount of money for them during a bout of nostalgia..... :oops:

I nearly did, but then someone burned the entire discography to CD for me and I figured I wasn't nostalgic enough about the inlays to bother!

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• That would have been the better option. Same thing happened to me with a Gong album. I spent months hunting down a vinyl copy of Floating Anarchy about 12 yrs ago only to have the bastard release it on CD a few weeks after I paid 20 quid for the LP. I'm cursed! :frust:

That would have been the better option. Same thing happened to me with a Gong album. I spent months hunting down a vinyl copy of Floating Anarchy about 12 yrs ago only to have the bastard release it on CD a few weeks after I paid 20 quid for the LP. I'm cursed! :frust:

Yeah, I did that with a few of the older NMA albums .. it's damn annoying :(

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• Quote from Earth Whirler

I'd be more concerned about your plums mate :reddevil:

Yeah, they do tend to bruise very easily if you play with them before eating, :angel: :wink3: .

And Doktor A, i saw All About Eve many a time years ago and a few times since they started doing the rounds again, you are not alone but dont die just yet. :p

• members with more than five posts will not see this advert