[FOR SALE/BARTER] Tops, hats, shoes, hoodie, jacket, belts, gloves, socks, skirts etc

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Hurray! Lots of things have found new homes
    Here are all of the things I still have on offer... There are lots!
    As always, I am willing to sell or barter, so please feel free to make an offer...

*****************************************************************************************
    HAT! Yours for £3.

*****************************************************************************************

Another hat! Smallish, also £3.

Hand-made cotton poncho £5.

Size 10 yoga top, £3.

Size 16 t-shirt, £4.

Lovely deep pink top, size 10, £4.

Detail pic: http://i104.photobucket.com/al…rspring/2007-08-05003.jpg

Size 8 cords, £5.

Tie-dye T-shirt, size 10, £4.

Gorgeous orange top with mirrors, will fit size 8-12, £5.

Another pic: http://i104.photobucket.com/al…olunarspring/DSCF1589.jpg

Gypsy skirt, £4, will fit anything between size 8 and 14ish.

Black velvet jacket, size 8, £10.

Slouchy belt, size M, £3.

...I have run out of space, so will make another post with the last couple of things!

• Rainbow square scarf/bandana: £2.

****************************************************************************************

Green headband: £1.50
    Seashell necklace (I made it!) £3
    Beaded belts (small size) £2 each another pic here

Thick woolly rainbow socks from Nepal, brand new: £6. Will fit sizes 4 - 5 1/2.
    Wool rainbow Glove/mittens, brand new: £6.

Funky hat/scarf combo from Peru, will fit anyone: £5.

Fluffy blue hoodie! Made with a mix of acrylic and alpaca wool, from Peru. Will fit up to size 14. £10.

• has the alpaca wool top gone???????????
    i NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    do you paypal or want to barter for summat??

• oooooh ooooooh what would you like to barter for?
    would you like some prints for your wall? i can take pics of whatever you like!
    photography is the easiest for me at the mo, so if thats no good then we can do good old paypal ;)

• Quote from bunjies

oooooh ooooooh what would you like to barter for?
    would you like some prints for your wall? i can take pics of whatever you like!
    photography is the easiest for me at the mo, so if thats no good then we can do good old paypal ;)

I bet your photos are amazing... unfortunately my husband will not be impressed by yet another thing on the wall!! Maybe we should do paypal? It sort of depends on the nature of the pics I guess.

• Quote from SilentMoon

ooh I neeeed the rainbow scarf!!!! :)

Ohhhh, I think that might be gone, honey. However, there is a crochet rainbow headscarf in a lower picture (the one directly above this post, in fact) you might like as much? xx

• Quote from princesstigermouse

Ohhhh, I think that might be gone, honey. However, there is a crochet rainbow headscarf in a lower picture (the one directly above this post, in fact) you might like as much? xx

I dont think it will fit over my dreads which are being a bit wild at the moment!!
    If you find anything rainbowy let me know :)
    Thanks! xx

• it's here it's here!!!!!
    i love it, its fab!!! thank you soooooooo much!!!
    and thanks for the necklace too! its lovely and such a surprise!!!
    squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

• UPDATE:

Stuff still available...

woven hat

starry hat

cotton poncho

size 10 tie-dye yoga top

size 16 tie-dye t-shirt

deep pink size 10 top

size 10 tie-dye t-shirt

orange top with mirrors

gypsy mini skirt