BBC3 wants single mums

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• This arrived in the UKHippy email box. :D

Seems a genuine enough email, but I can't find any information about "love productions" so I'd personally suggest asking them loads of questions to make sure they are a valid production firm.

• you could go pay them a visit to be sure as they're in london anyway :D

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Love Productions[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Floors 1-3, 196 Shaftesbury Avenue, LONDON WC2H 8JF[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]tel: +44 (0)20 7497 4050[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]fax: +44 (0)20 7497 4051[/FONT]

we reenact Noah's ancient drama, but in reverse, like a film running backwards, the animals exiting

• I'd rather cut off my toes one by one with a pair of secateurs than go live with 9 other hormonally challenged single mums and their brats :reddevil: oh... wait a minute... fuck....thats right I live in a block of flats now... there are 9 flats.. there are no married couples... there are lots of kids and lots of mums...hahaha! Just come to fucking Frome and film a few of the blocks of flats...does it count as a radically supportive network that all of us in the block know we can rely on each other for rizla and bog roll in the wee hours? :p

• Quote from Sarah

I'd rather cut off my toes one by one with a pair of secateurs than go live with 9 other hormonally challenged single mums and their brats :reddevil: oh... wait a minute... fuck....thats right I live in a block of flats now... there are 9 flats.. there are no married couples... there are lots of kids and lots of mums...hahaha! Just come to fucking Frome and film a few of the blocks of flats...does it count as a radically supportive network that all of us in the block know we can rely on each other for rizla and bog roll in the wee hours? :p

You could start your own soap opera. :harhar:

• Quote from John

Big Brother for Mums & Toddlers? ;)

Kind of a Big Mother?:D

Not a huge fan of reality programmes but having seen the kind of attention seekers that go on Big Brother etc I could well imagine Social Services raiding on '... Day 4 in The Big Mother House' and taking all the kids into care:D

• They cud try doin a docu on single mums who'v already made the move to an alternative lifestyle.Be a lot more honest about the realitys and pitfalls and maybe inspire people.Whatre they gonna achieve dumpin a load of strangers in a big house?I'd say stay well clear.
    Although if y'all get an email from people makin a docu about takin single mums out of poverty and seein if theyll benefit from bein made stinkin rich for a year count me in!

• Sounds like my idea of hell. I hate other peoples children. They don't respond to the raised eyebrow.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• Quote from Tigerdaddy

Thanks........:rolleyes:.................................. :harhar:

LOL! Yours is fine, you keep an eye on his behaviour. It's children with parents who won't discipline their kids and get stroppy if anyone else tells them off I can't stand.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Jiddu Krishnamurti