UK FESTIVALS - LIFTS WANTED

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• *Edited by laney, anyone who is in need for a lift to any festival, please write in this thread and hopefully someone might be able to help you*

Would like a lift to the Waveform project in September if anybody is going from up north. Can give fuel money and good music for the player*, and of course good company/
    can be fairly flexible with days also. PM me to arrange.
    love and light
    Hilary

• i need a lift from ;london to shamania if possible please.I will chip in for that dastardly petrol and am stewarding as well!
    pm's please!

• I people want a lift to BD's and can get to Cardiff, thats fine

"There's only one way of life, and that's your gnomes, your gnome's that's you gnoooooooo-oh-oh-omes! HUP!"

• Quote from Tigerdaddy

do you mean If people......;)

damn you and your spollin' ways

"There's only one way of life, and that's your gnomes, your gnome's that's you gnoooooooo-oh-oh-omes! HUP!"

• :panic:I'm booked to hold a workshop on friday morning but haven't got a lift yet. I'm hailing from london. please please somebody come through for me, can't afford the train but am able to contribute to petrol, happy to commute to any location in and around london for this.....

genie

• need a lift to glade festival 17th july and back again 21st july from sheffield

(thought i would try here before i buy a train ticket)

• Hi.

I need a lift from Cambridgeshire to Trevstock on Monday 28th or Tuesday 29th of June. I could get somewhere else in England for the lift perhaps, so if you're travelling from somewhere not too far away from Cambridge to Trevstock and have room for a hippy, please let me know. :0)