Splish Splash

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• WTF is it with all this rain?

I dont recall a June being quite this wet ever! :eek:

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."

• Lol, but the worst of it is up in Lincoln where I come from! :eek:

And it looks like bloody october out there!

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."

• I got the same shock when I moved to Plymouth, because I'd only ever been to the seaside when it was sunny I assumed it was sunny all the time.
    My first proper Westcountry shower caught me right off guard :o

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• Quote from Firinne

My first proper Westcountry shower caught me right off guard :o

Is that the weather or the people? :D

• i probably shouldn't be so surprised with all this rain, i mean i live in wales, but still, i've never seen a june/july this wet ever! i don't really like it either

• oops, i think we broke the planet.....

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• Quote from Coyote

I dont recall a June being quite this wet ever! :eek:

I wouldn't know - I've never met anyone called June. :harhar:

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln

• Quote from Laney

My majorette troupes first carnival on sunday.. I just know its gonna fuckin raaaaaaain

You might be lucky......... taken from Met Office forecast....

We are old, we are young, we are in this together... New Model Army....they still going?

• Quote from PlutoPete

just remember that rain is just liquid sunshine

Actually its distilled fish semen! :reddevil: