stonehenge summer solsitce

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• come on then you lot who`s goin?? be nice to meet up an all...:D

'I disapprove of what you say, but I will
    defend to the death your right to say it'
    Evelyn Beatrice Hall, The Friends Of Voltaire, 1906.

• Quote from ratty

come on then you lot who`s goin?? be nice to meet up an all...:D

We'll be there on the Friday as we're somewhere else at solstice sunrise.
    If your still about then give us a shout.:hippy:

• Yep ill be there, never been before at the Summer Solstice, so carn't wait.
    Staying with kind friends in Glastonbury on the Weds, Thurs and Fri, so ill should be an excellant few days.
    I v wanted to go since i got a flyer/postcard for Stonehenge 87 in about 91 so its taken me this long to actually go for it due to cock ups, let down and illness.
    See you there:wiggle: :happydanc .

• i`ll be wearing me donkey jacket wiv 'ratty' on the back so if ya wanna hurl abuse/hug/gimme stuff feel free...

'I disapprove of what you say, but I will
    defend to the death your right to say it'
    Evelyn Beatrice Hall, The Friends Of Voltaire, 1906.

• Wow, I wish I could, but it costs a packet to get off the Isle of Man and I think the boats are clogged up for a while :cry:

• Would love to be there...one day with the blessings of Mother Earth and the willingness of a helpful kind soul..............

• Yep I'm going to be there too! Will look out for you Ratty and Welshlamb give me a ring/text and we'll hook up at some point :D

• me and some mates are going. jsut tryin to establish the offical rules about dogs. the english heritage website has a link for the offical rules, i can download the thingymajig but can't open it.

erm, obviously no dogs at the stones but it doesn't actually say no dogs at the car park. i cant even remember from previous stonehenge parties if i saw any dogs in the car park.

there must be people that turn up with dogs in their trucks.

has anyone taken their dog before?? was it ok? or were you told to go home?

anyone else going with their dogs????
    :)

• Quote from Atomik

I'm sure you'll be able to find someone else to feel them for you. :harhar:

:happydanc

who's up for a leg feeling session then! i know warrior is.....;) cant wait,getting into the solstice spirit now, ive had texts & phone calls all day from some very magikal friends i havent seen in a long while....:wiggle: