PARIS HILTON SENT HOME FROM JAIL DUE TO 'MEDICAL REASONS'

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• She has no room mates. They are keeping her in isolation away from other prisoners because they fear she will be bullied. I personally think that a lot of people get bullied in prison but they don't get the same treatment.... hmmmmm

• She was led away in handcuffs apparantly, crying and shouting for her Mum. Tough. Next time maybe she'll think before she gets behind the wheel of a car pissed out of her skull and endangers lives.:mad:

• Quote from Skully

She has no room mates. They are keeping her in isolation away from other prisoners because they fear she will be bullied. I personally think that a lot of people get bullied in prison but they don't get the same treatment.... hmmmmm

On the other hand, I suspect that allowing someone who is so clearly in the public spotlight to be bullied would make the prison in question seem... irresponsible. 'S bad press, ennit?

• Is her punishment the kind that could be expected by anyone, or has it been made either more lenient or more severe?

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."

"It's not right," shouted the weeping Hilton. "Mom," she called out to her mother, Kathy Hilton, who was also in tears.

Neithers drink driving!!!

Neither is people who loose loved ones because some cunt couldnt control themsleves at the wheel!

FOR JESUS FUCKS SAKE REALLY!!

• Quote from medusa

Shes gettin 50,000 dollars to write her jail diary.thatl be a fascinatin read........
    Cant wait till it comes out in paperback!

Think I'll wait for the film........ :rolleyes:

We are old, we are young, we are in this together... New Model Army....they still going?

• Quote from Tigerdaddy

Think I'll wait for the film........ :rolleyes:

Seeing as how Paris is mainly famous for being filmed shagging by a former boyfriend the film could be something quite interesting indeed!

• i dont see where all the hatred for her is coming from. Yeah she's a ditzty spoilt blonde woman but fuckin hell lets calm down a bit. She's in jail and her and her family will do whateva they can to get her out. So what. Anybody here act differently if their kid got sent down given the chance they'd get her/him out. Drink drivin is bad and she should do her time. You'd think she'd murdered some one the way people are slating her. If she was ugly and skint people would behave differently towards her i think.

• Quote from phil

If she was ugly and skint people would behave differently towards her i think.

if she was ugly and skint she wouldnt have been let out in the first place -and she'd be unlikely to be claiming that she was a role model for the worlds youth.

However i kind of agree with you. She's just symptomatic of something that is very wrong but not really the cause of that ill.

• if she was ugly and skint she would probably have the life skills by now and be street wise enough to do the bird no problem. She probably believes that daddies money can solve anything. I feel sorry for the poor cow to be honest. An annoying dizzy bitch yes. A symbol of hate. i dont think so.

• Quote from Hedgewitch

you blokes find her attractive?

:eek: Certainly not. Does anyone? Or does that sort of thing only happen in Paris Hilton-land?

• Quote from Hedgewitch

you blokes find her attractive?? i thought she was a minger meself, a well groomed one, but deffo a minger.

I find anyone in handcuffs attractive:whistle:

No i dont think is particularly good looking and what you see of her personality on tv is very off putting

• Quote from phil

If she was ugly and skint people would behave differently towards her i think.

Oh there's no special feelings here. I detest any fucker who gets behind the wheel of a car pissed out of their skull.