STRAWBERRY FAIR PICS!!

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• AT long last here we are! I know theres other people with pics too so lets see them! It was great meeting you all some for the first time some for the second some for the trillionth!

hehee!

heres siobhanw ith her super awesome wizards hat..couldn't convince her to buy it though!

Firinee, Random Dave and a bit of Freecloud!

Freecloud and Welshlamb

Fairygirl and Gristlebutt!

Fairygirl, Gristlebutt and some guy I have no idea who he was! I think he was Gristlebutts friend! I talked to him for quite a bit, but I was rather drunk by then.

Fairygirl!! wehahaha!!!

Firinne!

Freecloud!

Welshlamb on Sunday with his feet in the river bless him!

• Oh, no! Living proof I don't ever shut my mouth :o :whistle:

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• Quote from Firinne

Oh, no! Living proof I don't ever shut my mouth :o :whistle:

you don't? sorry, my eyes didn't get further than the cleavage. :whistle:

good pics, wish i'd gone!

fairygirl appears to be a nutter! she's trying to lick the camera! :D

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln

• Quote from ZZZZZ

you don't? sorry, my eyes didn't get further than the cleavage. :whistle:

There wasn't that much cleavage!

One track mind :whistle: :harhar:

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• Quote from Firinne

There wasn't that much cleavage!

i don't need much - my imagination does the rest. :whistle:

am i gonna get banned now? :calmdown:

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln

• Quote from Laney

Firinne - I want your dress!!!!

It's Fairygirl's dress, I spilled coffee all down my white dress on the train so she had to lend me hers :o

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• Quote from ZZZZZ

am i gonna get banned now? :calmdown:

Nope, flattery gets you everywhere :whistle: ;)

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• fairygirl donated her dress? that's above and beyond the call of duty dude!

(so where's the naked fairygirl pics then? ;))

• Quote from ZZZZZ

fairygirl donated her dress? that's above and beyond the call of duty dude!

I threatened to ban her if she didn't :whistle:

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• i'd love to know what freecloud was finding so funny? :insane:

or was she just totally wankered by this point and laughing her head off at everything? :p

• Quote from gristlebutt

Wow great pics > especially of me.......:D

Can you actually REMEMBER any of the fair mr waster man!?!:harhar:

• Quote from Naeni

Can you actually REMEMBER any of the fair mr waster man!?!:harhar:

I kind of remember being ahem chatted up by someone resembling that description!...lol

• Quote from ZZZZZ

i'd love to know what freecloud was finding so funny? :insane:

or was she just totally wankered by this point and laughing her head off at everything? :p

Was probably thinking how much you were missing my darlin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Quote from freecloud

Was probably thinking how much you were missing my darlin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't remind me. :mad:

at work cleaning up wee when i could have been in the sunshine surrounded by scantily clad hippy chicks [strikethrough]and chatting them up[/strikethrough]! doh! :damn:

• After much faffing my photos are finally up here :D

I haven't posted photos of the kids for obvious reasons, if anyone would like copies give me a shout.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• Quote from ZZZZZ

fairygirl donated her dress? that's above and beyond the call of duty dude!

(so where's the naked fairygirl pics then? ;))

yep! was a bit fairygirl to the rescue da da daaaaahhhhhh! no luckily I was wearing my dress OVER the other clothes I have on so no naked ness was needed (quite lucky on the train really!:o) lucky for firinne to have friends of similar size who are forward thinking enough to wear layers!