Naeni in Cornwall pictures!

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Well I'm back, so here we go...heres some of the 220:eek: pictures I took...for a full account of my week look in my blog..though I haven't wrote it yet so check tomorrow or something..anywhom, look!

The light glared through a cave in Tintagel.. I felt like I had been living in the rocks and was finally emerging and here was the beacon to guide me...

High up the ruins.. I look a state I decided I should put my hair in a ponytail:eek: to look half decent as the sea water had got to it a few days before (this was a few days in, my camera had no batteries up until then)

A tiny village we stopped by..this is where it turns into journey of Naeni's feet...I thought I would make them a bit personal...
    Revel in the wildlife..we are one we are all the same

The sea gushes past my feet in a mini river..thing...I am loosing sight of myself

Ocean don't leave..let me come with you

I seem quite relaxed and tranquil here..whihc is unusual, especially in photographs

the contrast was beautiful...

more to follow in next post...

• Seaweed you make a pretty pattern..

If I turn my back it will not go away..it will just cover me when I least expect it..

I am free or am I a ghost? I walk so lightly on the heavy stones

I'll walk and I'll walk til my feet crack

The sand speaks truth....haha! XD

Hell Mr. Winkle how do you do? You leave an awfully lovely little path, is that a race track? I made some great winkle friends here and in Westward Ho! We sat and had a lvoely chat, they were so cute with their little tentacles eyes as they mooched about the rocks!

Moving onto Westward Ho!...

Such a pretty form of decay..

I stood in the sea and let all my worries wash away..

it makes me smile!

Last day in Bude... I find myself in some form of strange christian...thing. I feel like a vampire who's been locked in here and forced to watch the sun rise

I have the last laugh..the veiw is beautiful..

more to follow..

• I wore shoes for a change as I stoo d on the fence and stared off the cliff..

The veiw from the "pitch and putt"

and that is all.

:)

• Quote from shibari.surfer

Great pics babe. Glad you had a good'un down here in the land of pasty's and piskies:)

Thanks!

Would have arranged to meet up with you but mum had her itinerary planned out exactly where she wanted to go and what she wanted to do:rolleyes: and once we got back to the chalet about 5/6pm most nights, I wasn't allowed out so I entertained myself with poi..crochet..sketching...reading..

but worst of all

• You should have said! We could have come up and [STRIKETHROUGH]scared your mum[/STRIKETHROUGH] met you :D

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."

• Quote from Coyote

You should have said! We could have come up and [strikethrough]scared your mum[/strikethrough] met you :D

hehe I did but your other half said wrong end of cornwall!

Oh well I'll jolly down on my own at some point and meet all you cornland dwellers :D

• love those pics! looks a lovely place and the captions you put are really sweet hehe :D and i was dying for a crab to nip those toes :harhar:

I thought I saw your name on a loaf of bread the other day...then saw it said Thick Cut :thumbup:

• thankyou freecloud!

Gristlebutt...just make sure you don't go downt his weekend, as we were coming up this morning, as early as 8am the whole roads throughout cornwall absolutely jam packed to a standstil! Miles and miles even right up to Bristol, still no movement on the side going south! Bloody bank holiday weekenders!

• Lovely pics, looks like you had a good time!

Quote from Naeni

thankyou freecloud!

Gristlebutt...just make sure you don't go downt his weekend, as we were coming up this morning, as early as 8am the whole roads throughout cornwall absolutely jam packed to a standstil! Miles and miles even right up to Bristol, still no movement on the side going south! Bloody bank holiday weekenders!

It is Run to the Sun this weekend so there is more traffic than normal.
    I'm supposed to be there but the people we were going with couldn't go so I'm stuck at home :(

• no but im gonna go and sit in a tent in the rain tofu permitting
    [INDENT]

Quote from starpoi

Lovely pics, looks like you had a good time!

It is Run to the Sun this weekend so there is more traffic than normal.
    I'm supposed to be there but the people we were going with couldn't go so I'm stuck at home :(

[/INDENT]

• Lovely pictures :D
    You remind me of someone I know, but I can't quite work out who, tis driving me crazy!! :insane:

• Christian thing might be known locally as "Lookout Point", well so the wife suggests.

Familiar sights there, Crooklets Beach behind you at the Pitch and Putt, a few miles futher north is home for me and mine. If you'd let me know you were down I could of occupied your mum for you couldn't of I ?

• wish i could of been with you babe.love the area, specialy old ruins
    problem is I hate having to go out on mi own. yup billy no mates thats me it just aint the same

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"A name is written on a polished rock. A broken heart that the world forgot." Help Stamp Out Child Abuse