OK, this is just an experiment for now. Although I'll scrap it if it gets too confusing.
Read the rules carefully as failure to observe will result in being kicked.
- Every post you make must contain a photo you have taken.
- I repeat. That photo has to be taken by yourself. If you didn't take the snap then do not post it. It must be a photo, no drawings etc.
- It should reflect your mood or mean something to you on the day you post it. Do not use words to describe your mood, just the picture.
- If you really do need to add a title, text or comment on other pics, then they must be in the same post as your photo. Do not quote the whole photo from other posts either, it'll confuse things if you do.
- The photo should not be featured anywhere else on the site. So use photo hosting or attachments rather than the gallery. Attachments prevent pictures being needlessly quoted.
You may have to use a row of 5 dots (.....) to get around the minimum character limit.