Strawberry fair MEETUP INFO

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Its the only thing I can go to for the obvious reasons, the chair thing is such a pain, and now I've no transport at all since my ex left and also I could never manage it all on my own...so yeah I'm deffo gonna have big big fun time tommoz even tho I'll be alone!

CAN YOU TELL I'M GETTING EXCITED!

• i was hoping to get to this but gotta work. hope you all have fun and we'll be expecting piccies of all the action and pronto!

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln

• Quote from ZZZZZ

i was hoping to get to this but gotta work. hope you all have fun and we'll be expecting piccies of all the action and pronto!

oh dude...you're so near...throw a sicky!

• hi everyone! Strawberry fair was top! had wicked time! danced my arse off and got sunburnt was the best! was lovely to meet all of you who turned up, unfortunately I lost my phone so anyone I gave my number to, sorry if don't reply its probably still in the beer tent!

• I had a lovely time too - was great to meet everyone! I awiat the inevitable pics with trepidation...

• We were at the beer tent at 2 but missed you all!! :o

We still had a ball though - spent most of the day getting burnt round the Reggae tent :) A bloody good time was had by all!!

For some reason I decided to count all the men who had their knickers hanging out (and we are not just talking the waist bit here!!) - 166 was the last total:eek: !!

Lads - it's NOT a good look! ! :harhar:

• That was one fab day out, I'll post the photos when I've recovered from the gastroenteritis that hit alongside my hangover on Sunday morning :vomit:

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• ask the amount of people i said "i want to meet lilylove!!! where is she!!" to! damn you! hehe

me and pteroopia went round the beer tent from about 2-2:15 shouting "ukhippieeeee!" but no luck :( so we gave up and sat quite near, by the burger people, near the ice cream van.

talking of pteroopia, he went and never came back! I thought I had texted him asking if he was coming back and he never replied.. but I checke dmy phone today and it turns out I sent no such text..bloody alcohol!

I had my knickers out too :D

• Quote from Sthenno

I had a lovely time too - was great to meet everyone! I awiat the inevitable pics with trepidation...

don't remind me! every time I turned round there were cameras, was like the papps! bet they're hideous!

• Well, I had never met anyone from here and I am so glad I made my way across from Wales on my way to London. Had an amazing time - the pics will be fun as I think all were increasingly feeling the effects of the booze as the day progressed. Thanks for chatting away with me as if you had known me for years.........

• Quote from welshlamb

Well, I had never met anyone from here and I am so glad I made my way across from Wales on my way to London. Had an amazing time - the pics will be fun as I think all were increasingly feeling the effects of the booze as the day progressed. Thanks for chatting away with me as if you had known me for years.........

Was a pleasure babe! I had never met anyone either.

• I'm sorry i didn't get one of my friends had a bad bike crash and i had to sort the removel of whats left of his bike but I'll get there next year

• Sorry to hear that Joss, hope your friend is ok :hug:

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Jiddu Krishnamurti