Strawberry fair MEETUP INFO

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Can someone who's likely to be there from 2 kindly PM their number? I'm stopping off on Friday in London and don't trust myself to wake up in time to get there for 2!

• Hey hey, so just to reiterate, 2pm Under the strawberry, I'll be there from midday. Cool, if anyone has my number buzz it, it'll be the only day I'll answer to unrecognised numbers :-P also, I'm planning to stay overnight, not sure where, probably on a park bench or just wander around all night in a messy state. I can't wait, it's meant to be sunny, which is a relief! Looking forward to finally meeting everyone, again I'm the one who looks like my profile picture with my avatar tattooed on my left arm!! Bring on Saturday! :D :hippy:

----------------------
    "People who give up their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both" - Benjamin Franklin
    ----------------------

• Quote from pteroophia

Hey hey, so just to reiterate, 2pm Under the strawberry, I'll be there from midday. Cool, if anyone has my number buzz it, it'll be the only day I'll answer to unrecognised numbers :-P also, I'm planning to stay overnight, not sure where, probably on a park bench or just wander around all night in a messy state. I can't wait, it's meant to be sunny, which is a relief! Looking forward to finally meeting everyone, again I'm the one who looks like my profile picture with my avatar tattooed on my left arm!! Bring on Saturday! :D :hippy:

Hey!

I took your number, see you there!

I think I'm staying the night too, so beers up!

• Beers indeedee, I can't wait, bringing atleast 2 mates too, I might make a little sign with UKHippy on it and stand under the strwberry like taxi drivers at aeroplanoports!!

----------------------
    "People who give up their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both" - Benjamin Franklin
    ----------------------

• I just can't wait to meet you guys...I really really hope you'll ALL keep your eyes open for a very nice hippy lass - cough cough - in a purple powerchair with a goth looking black bag with skull like pics all over it on the back of my chair! C'mon guys...ya cant miss me!

• I might pop along plans for this weekend have changed, need to check train times and prices.

• nope fecking trains are too expensive and have crap times grrrrr oh well, hope you all enjoy it

• what! you gonna set Steve on me? EEK the guinee pigs are coming to get me LOL run for the hills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be in wales, might be at Eastern Haze, I am going to be a Ely Folk Festival and there are a few other festivals I will be going to HEHE

• Me, the purefilthy one and our sprogs are going.Would have liked to have gone to sunrise, but a week at a festi with a three and a half week baby? gonna break ourselves in gently, as granny filth lives nearby, so we can shack up with her. Look out for a ruggamuffin looking 9 nine year old boy with long blonde hair, a small baby and two tired looking parents!

• woo woo!!

ME Siobhan and the Welshlamb will be there about 10/11ish.. I don't think it actually opens til 12 but nevermind! So PM me if you want my number!

I have wiiine :D

• Looks like a flying visit from me so look out for the blue bike that sounds like a lancaster bomer

• Naeni - just got in from my local - it'll be me plus 18 now!!! Counting the hours..........
    :cheer::wiggle::panic: :happydanc :rockon: :carrot: :broc: :monster: :bounce: :cheshire:

We're setting off at 11am - should be there about 12.30 - see everyone in the beer/reggae tent!!!!!