Strawberry fair MEETUP INFO

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Ok theres bloody loads of us this year

DEFINATELY MAYBES
    freecloud
    fairygirl
    jo rhymes
    firinne
    joss
    Laney
    Minwah
    Alices wonderland
    gristlebutt
    Emsy
    Philanthropy
    HALES
    Wondergnome
    Bullit
    Sthenno
    Dapablo
    Pteroophia
    Naeni!

MAYBE
    -drew
    -spacekitty
    -sensi
    -HALES
    -trotterpuss and purefilth

Let me know if you're to move lists, can't come, can come etc etc.

So apparently we're meeting at 2pm at the beer tent, thats the big white one with an inflatable Strawberry on top :)

How to find hippies who have wandered off (I mean we aren't just going to sit there all day we're going to want to go to differnt bits etc) so I have face crayons so after the inital hello meetup we can all have a sunflower on our face on something so if you're bopping about in the reggae tent and you spot a sunflower its like "waheyyy hippy!"..type..thing.

Theres so bloody many of us does anybody live in cambrige?!! can we have a proper overnight gathering?!! I'll have to leave at 7/8pm or something otherwise due to trians, as I'm sure most others will...so come on, ideas?!

EDIT: If you're going and may not be there at 2pm, or feel you might get lost, or any of those etcs, feel free PM me to swap numbers!

• I'm going deffo...not sure bout meeting at the beer tent but I'll be up by the main stage from about 1pm..arent many hippies in purple powerchairs so I'm easily spotted

• Quote from freecloud

I'm going deffo...not sure bout meeting at the beer tent but I'll be up by the main stage from about 1pm..arent many hippies in purple powerchairs so I'm easily spotted

what IS the mainstage?! I couldn't seem to find one that looked bigger than the rest last time.. but I was somewhat drunk! :insane:

• I'm a definite :)

But I'm not wandering around with a sunflower on my face :harhar:

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• Quote from Firinne

I'm a definite :)

:D

Quote from Firinne

But I'm not wandering around with a sunflower on my face :harhar:

:(

whatabout a portrait of Atomik? :harhar:

• Ok i'll try to remeber but i must go home that night as my Dads 70 birthday on the sunday and i have to go out for dinner with the Family mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Quote from gristlebutt

I,ll be in the beer tent aproximately every 20 minutes to pick up straglers, he he:whistle: :p :) :p :whistle: :)

Good, you can bring me a beer every 20 minutes then!...lol

• I'll be staying in Cambridge but feel a bit mean offering my mate's garden (if he has one) for a hippy rampage. I will ask him about campsites though!

• Sorry folks, but I won't be going any more :( too many bills to pay and not enough money I'm afraid.

• Quote from TigerBalm Man

im tottally going... with lots of people also... yay x

Yay I can redo the mullet!

Emsy- noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :( Glastenbury party though :D

• Quote from Naeni

Glastenbury party though :D

Absolutely - am going to post a thread about it :D :D

• Quote from Naeni

whatabout a portrait of Atomik? :harhar:

Beats my usual paper bag with airholes ;)

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• Quote from Naeni

:eek::eek::eek:

They make me wear it, so no-one can see the gag :whistle:

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• Quote from Firinne

They make me wear it, so no-one can see the gag :whistle:

Well I saw it, but I didn't wanna say anything you know...come across as nosy or rude!:harhar:

• Quote from Naeni

Well I saw it, but I didn't wanna say anything you know...come across as nosy or rude!:harhar:

I find the best time to say something's when the other person's gagged :reddevil:

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• Quote from Firinne

I find the best time to say something's when the other person's gagged :reddevil:

You DO have controversial parenting methods!!:harhar:

• Quote from Naeni

You DO have controversial parenting methods!!:harhar:

:whistle:

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• Who is staying overnight? Me and my friend Siobhan might be (shes on here, doesn't post much)

Any plans for a pub/afterparty anything like that?

• Quote from joss

GOOD FOR YOU :wiggle:

You know, she could mean Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, not Compulsory Basic Training ;)