Naeni+insanity+paint=

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Quote from Boz

Oh im excited! We HAVE to collaborate now or ELSE :harhar:

Or else what:whistle:

Quote from gristlebutt

By the way . Watching, Pans Labyrinth.

I like it very much.

Excellent! :D seee my taste in movies is increddiiible:harhar:

• or else you'll go to bed and wake up in the middle of the night in a full body cast. then a few years in the future i'll be famous for creating the most realistic wax sculpture EVER!

I didnt just rip off house of wax...

• Quote from Boz

or else you'll go to bed and wake up in the middle of the night in a full body cast. then a few years in the future i'll be famous for creating the most realistic wax sculpture EVER!

I didnt just rip off house of wax...

hahaha I haven't seen that, the idea of Paris Hilton put me right off it.

It could be fun beign a sculpure, I could groan when people walk past and it'd freak them out! :D

• She wasnt that bad tbh, and she ended up with a pole through her...a very fitting death for a skank.

I actually like her. She's clever.

• SORRY for this one but you have given me an idea wiv these pics...edable paints (from coloured chocolate and icing ) and some female willing to be painted and then cleaned Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( i may get ill after the cleaning part but it wiould be worth it) probelm is i got the chock icing and colouring but i aint got the girl......ah well we can but dream. You may use this idea if you wish and you do look quite raunchy covered in paint, don't know why you just do

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"A name is written on a polished rock. A broken heart that the world forgot." Help Stamp Out Child Abuse

• Quote from Mr Iceman

SORRY for this one but you have given me an idea wiv these pics...edable paints (from coloured chocolate and icing ) and some female willing to be painted and then cleaned Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( i may get ill after the cleaning part but it wiould be worth it) probelm is i got the chock icing and colouring but i aint got the girl......ah well we can but dream. You may use this idea if you wish and you do look quite raunchy covered in paint, don't know why you just do

where do you get coloured chocolate from?!!

just out of curiosity:whistle:

• Quote from Naeni

Melted white chocolate and food colouring? :D

• blimey that must've took you a while to rinse off. hope you got the paint out of all the nooks and crannies. :whistle: your eyes are a nice colour by the way, they stand out. (er, i don't mean literally, like some kind of bulbous-eyed freak btw.)

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln

• Quote from ZZZZZ

blimey that must've took you a while to rinse off. hope you got the paint out of all the nooks and crannies. :whistle: your eyes are a nice colour by the way, they stand out. (er, i don't mean literally, like some kind of bulbous-eyed freak btw.)

]

took about 3 days, and I still have bits in my hair. The blue dyed my skin :D

so my eyes aren't liek that then>>> :eek: 

:D

• Quote from Naeni

just out of curiosity:whistle:

I will bring you some round:p

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"A name is written on a polished rock. A broken heart that the world forgot." Help Stamp Out Child Abuse

• Quote from stripeykitty

That looks like it was fun! I might have to try it myself sometime. Although knowing me I'd probably be allergic to the paints or something!

:lsd:

Hehe and I bet A&E don't see that every day :D

• Hmm maybe! I tend to be more sensitive on my face though. And once I get eczema it's hell to get rid of. Hmm. I should probably think of another way to express myself, to be on the safe side!

• naeni there is something about your eyes in your avatar that just draws me in and makes me feel like holding close in a warm caring embrace.........wow erm i think i will shut up now

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Quote from Mr Iceman

naeni there is something about your eyes in your avatar that just draws me in and makes me feel like holding close in a warm caring embrace.........wow erm i think i will shut up now

I'd feel flattered... if I hadn't just seen you post this in another thread:

Quote from Mr Iceman

any will do for me from legal to the grave within reason as long as she is alive

:harhar::harhar:

• have you done the paint thing then rolled across a white bed sheet

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Quote from Mr Iceman

have you done the paint thing then rolled across a white bed sheet

Nope it could be a plan for the final peice of this project though, meh i dunno, i'm so unispired right now.. my lectueres said I should base it on the photos somehoe..meh..argyh