Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• I've just come back from a Lord of the Rings themed rave in the woods in Brighton! I had a great time, never been to Brighty before but i love it and the people ar eso much cooler! Then I went for a swim in the sea! Waaaaahey!!!

Goldie

----------------------
    "People who give up their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both" - Benjamin Franklin
    ----------------------

• No way, more info please about it!!! any pictures i would love to see them.

'You have not seen a real women, untill you have seen a beautifal hippy girl dancing bare foot in a field'

• I heard once about a rave in deep kent on Halloween, the forest was covered in pumkins, cauldrens, skeletons and witches flying up in the trees.

I love that stuff, wish i would have gone to that lord of the rings thing!!!

'You have not seen a real women, untill you have seen a beautifal hippy girl dancing bare foot in a field'

• Quote from moonpup

I heard once about a rave in deep kent on Halloween, the forest was covered in pumkins, cauldrens, skeletons and witches flying up in the trees.

I love that stuff, wish i would have gone to that lord of the rings thing!!!

bloody hell..that sounds like my garden:eek:

• Quote from scarlettdee

bloody hell..that sounds like my garden:eek:

Well voulnteered there Scar..:D So that's it... I've got friends who know people with rigs... hmmm next big rave is in Scars garden!!:reddevil::happydanc

• Dear Gods no:eek: ...i likes me music angst ridden,dark and with screaming guitars:reddevil:

thats why i'm a [ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq51kMGG0os']daniel o'donnell [/ame]fan:harhar:
    rock on:rockon:

• :eek::eek: No!! Not Daniel O'Conner... you truly are a dark evil woman and know the secret ways of preventing raves from occuring in your garden...:panic:

• Haha! Right I'll try and get on to it, I didn't take any myself I'll ask my mates, perhaps we should organise one ourselves!!??

----------------------
    "People who give up their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both" - Benjamin Franklin
    ----------------------

• LOTR themed rave? oh man thats so wicked!
    now when u say you see little dwarves, you actually do see them!
    sounds pretty cool.
    in israel, the raves are all just music, they dont give you any kind of anything else =/

To adore in fear and trembling is almost to hate, though the fear disguises the hate; to adore fearlessly is to love. - Eliphas Levi