Bill Bailey tour dates........

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Knowing that there be a few fans hanging around this place......... :happydanc

Tinselworm Tour.

November 2007
    9th Glasgow (Clyde Auditorium)
    10th Newcastle (Metro Radio Arena)
    14th Sheffield (Arena)
    16th Manchester (Arena)
    17th Nottingham (Arena)
    21st Cardiff (Arena):happydanc

23rd Birmingham (NIA)
    24th Bournemouth (BIC - Windsor Hall)
    27th Brighton (Centre)
    29th Wembley (Arena)

http://www.billbailey.co.uk/tour_details.php

On the 27th of April he appears on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross (BBC1, 10.35pm; repeated 12.50am on Saturday). Other guests include Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst - who'll hopefully consider him for Spider-man 4 when they realise he has the alliterated name which is mandatory for movie supervillains.

We are old, we are young, we are in this together... New Model Army....they still going?

• Quote from Tigerdaddy

Come over to Cardiff, we have a spare bed you'd be welcome to use. :)

ooh that would be great thanks!
    I will try and find the pennies, definately worth it to see Bill!

• Wish I could go see him :( I bet its like 18+ too, which sucks

• Quote from starpoi

ooh that would be great thanks!
    I will try and find the pennies, definately worth it to see Bill!

Cool, let us know if you get a ticket and I'll start clearing the spare bedroom...... it's gonna take me about seven months.......:rolleyes:

We are old, we are young, we are in this together... New Model Army....they still going?

• Woooo got my ticket :D :D :D
    Thanks for the offer tigerdaddy but I have discovered that friends are going too and they said they would give me a lift so I don't need anywhere to stay. Might see you there though!
    :D

• Quote from starpoi

Woooo got my ticket :D :D :D
    Thanks for the offer tigerdaddy but I have discovered that friends are going too and they said they would give me a lift so I don't need anywhere to stay. Might see you there though!

Yay that's cool..........I can stop cleaning now.......:D :happydanc

Hope to see you there then........ :waves:

• A few more dates have been added now....... :happydanc

November 2007
    8thGlasgow (Clyde Auditorium) 9thGlasgow (Clyde Auditorium)Website Allocation Sold Out 10thNewcastle (Metro Radio Arena) 14thSheffield (Arena) 15thManchester (Arena) 16thManchester (Arena)Website Allocation Sold Out 17thNottingham (Arena)Website Allocation Sold Out 18thNottingham (Arena) 20thBournemouth (BIC - Windsor Hall) 21stCardiff (Arena)Website Allocation Sold Out22ndBirmingham (NIA) 23rdBirmingham (NIA) 24thBournemouth (BIC - Windsor Hall)Website Allocation Sold Out25thCardiff (Arena) 27thBrighton (Centre)Website Allocation Sold Out 28thBrighton (Centre) 29thWembley (Arena)Website Allocation Sold Out30thWembley (Arena)

• Quote from Sthenno

Not sure yet, I think I might be away for all those dates.
    :(

Where would I be able to get a ticket? Not sure about the dates as I do not have a diary with me but as I will be living in N Devon for most of the summer.... So long as they are not friday or saturdays - I should get to one.

• 01271 32 42 42 is the phone number for North Devon Theatres, from there you should be able to book tickets for the Landmark Theatre, which is where he’s playing.
    [B]:)[/B]

• Quote from Sthenno

01271 32 42 42 is the phone number for North Devon Theatres, from there you should be able to book tickets for the Landmark Theatre, which is where he’s playing.
    [B]:)[/B]

Now as soon as I find my diary......

• Yay!!! I am going now – one date didn’t clash with my travels – and I’ve got front row seats!!! Whoop!

• Quote from Sthenno

Yay!!! I am going now – one date didn’t clash with my travels – and I’ve got front row seats!!! Whoop!

im sitting right behind you. i love that bill does these warm up gigs here, it means minimal effort although im goin to cardif aswell.