Which festies are you going to?

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Apologies if this has already been done but I couldn’t find anything anywhere.
    I thought it might be nice to have a thread where we can see at a glance who’s going to be where, making it easier to plan any meet-ups/assassinations/other misdemeanours.

As for me, this year I will mostly be dancing my ass off at Download, Glade, maybe BGG and Shambala, plus magicmonkey’s own Wedgestock…
    :D

Hows about you guys?

• Sunrise and shamania (maybe antiworld as well)........

'You have not seen a real women, untill you have seen a beautifal hippy girl dancing bare foot in a field'

• Ooh yeah I forgot Strawberry Fair. Going to try and come up and visit a mate for that one. And also maybe Workhouse as it’s so cheap and looks great.

• Quote from moonpup

Sunrise and shamania (maybe antiworld as well)........

Antiworld?

*looks up*

Woah! That looks bloody awesome. How much is it. I’m being thick and can’t find a price on their site.

• just gotta sort out some details this weekend, but it sure looks like i got my tickets sorted for both the small world festies and big green gathering!! :woohoo:
    i'll be working for my tickets so it will hardly cost me anything! double :woohoo::woohoo:
    :D:happydanc:D

• I have tickets for sunrise and Glade. I'll hopefully be going to strawberry fair aswell...normally I would be going to newstead treefest too..but its the same weekend as Glade I think..:(

• Quote from Sthenno

Antiworld?

*looks up*

Woah! That looks bloody awesome. How much is it. I’m being thick and can’t find a price on their site.

Its about £110 quid which is expensive but the line up is out of this world!!

'You have not seen a real women, untill you have seen a beautifal hippy girl dancing bare foot in a field'

• Going to Hyde Park Calling to see Aerosmith, but that's all since I'm poor... (luckily someone bought me a ticket to that, or the answer would be none at all!)

Would love to go to the Secret Garden Party thing but can't afford it *sniff*

Any good free ones, apart from Strawberry Fair? (our movie is having it's premiere on that day!)

• Loads and loads and loads!!!! yiippppeeeee

Possibly Endorsit

Definately Hawkfest - Workhouse - BGG - Beautiful Days - Shambala

Gatherings Dorset - Welsh

Oh to have been fucked over, given up, then to decide to shut everything down and for a time, until I have found a new direction, to enjoy searching.........

• Just Glade for definate at the moment although I really hope I can sort Ozora out.

Then maybe a couple of small things in between, money and time permitting (Pychedelic Beach Ball anyone?).

• bgg definate, welsh gathering, workhouse-stewarding , floating lotus. want to do shambahla, festival at the edge, llangorse, peakstock if it doesnt clash, strawberry fair,mayb green man ,and would love to do sunrise! happy festivaling to all you fellow festivalers:hippy:yippee cant wait !

• thankyou what about stewarding ? i cant afford £60 maybe have to leave it til nxt year would be a shame though :hippy: have a lovely lovely lovely time if your going though coz it looks like a gd one !

• just looked at stewarding anyone interested has to sign up and do a training course tommorow in bristol looks like im not going to make it unless i find £60 quickly :hippy:

• Shamania, Eastern Haze, Hawkfest, Thornborough Henge, Solfest, Pendle Witch camp. Wanted to go to Sunrise but cant. Whats the Welsh Gathering? Oh yeah will do NGG too.

Jackus

• I'm going to strawberry fair but i can't stop its my Dad 70th Birthday that weekend and I'll get hung if i don't get home for it

Are you working at it? I'll be on welfare.:)__________________

no i am not working at bgg am stewarding at workhouse festival am real excited cant wait til bgg !:hippy:

• I'm going to Sunrise and if it's all goes well will be trying to get to all that are child friendly and affordable. Any suggestions would be gratefully received.