the last month or so, spain and france

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• granada

our friends place north of granada

the thrill of the road

tarragona

beautiful friend alice

in barcelona

eating pussy hehe

pafs bike

in-a-tree-inner-chi

• Graet photos, what an adventure...........

'You have not seen a real women, untill you have seen a beautifal hippy girl dancing bare foot in a field'

• last lot but please check the link, theres loads more :)
    out traveling buddy

street life

in france

rosie looks petrified by my GIANT HEAD!!

karnival humanitaire squat in lyon

arrived at pafs mamas house!

• Wow, it looks incredable. trip of a lifetime. So glad you are having a good time-you look so chilled out and relaxed and its so good to see. And the kittens....awwwwwww!!!!:eek: Cutest little things ever! Love the black and white booby pic-its beautiful.
    Anyways sending you big warm cuddles.
    N x

(note I have given you my 1000th post!!)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]May all beings have happiness and create the causes of happiness.
    May they all be free from suffering and from creating the causes of suffering.
    [/FONT]

• Hey gorgeous lady.....we miss you:cry:

glad to see you're having such a wicked adventure though.

take care sweetie.xxxxxx

Turned on, tuned in, loved up, trippin out, freaky on the outside, shiny in the middle.

• Quote from stuoolong

I'll try and ignore the nakedness one but it's very hard to do that you know :whistle:

the first was a private beach we squatted and i just set my camera to a long exposure time to get the colours as it was pretty late at night, i love how it came out.

The second, yea its capoera, my friend Dennis from brighton who now lives in barcelona is doing it :) hes really good. it was an amazing day. :happydanc

Thanks uma for the lovely words and the 1000th post, im honoured :)

• Ah Dragon fest. I wanted to go so badly yet couldn't rally any of my friends together to go...and I am just to chicken to head off anywhere on my own...

Your photos make me want to pack my bags and leave for somewhere. Maybe one day....*sigh*

• well are you comming to any of the festivals?? Because no doubt i will be hitching between the festies i decide to go to, and other places :)

• I am going to sunrise and Glade this year allthough hopefully a few others if i can swing some cash together, will be hopefully attending a few free ones too.....my plans in that area are vauge still, but it is a deffo for Sunrise and Glade :) The only problem is my job, which i can't afford to loose right now due to the financial situation with my boyfriend being extremely poor...(blah to it) and I am not sure if I would be able to swing more time off around those areas, I could always see what i could do..

• hey you i hope you spend some time visiting me.. always welcome wherever i am.

your life looks wonderful and you look so full of life and happy fleassy happy than i have ever seen you. we've both changed so much since we last saw one another!

i will always love you x

"Once a gift is stirred within us it is up to us to develop it" The Gift - Lewis Hyde