Seriously worried about Sunflower

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Quote from campertess

He irons !!!!!!

he's a fucking weirdo!
    run while you still can - take me - i never iron!!!

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• Sheesh ,appharently its what your suppossed to do with a hot lekrikity thingy wotsit and a kids school uniform :eek:

• Quote from pixiejanet1

I love ironing!! its a fab form of meditation.....

you're just bloody weird:harhar:

it's an excuse for me to put on one of my fave DVDs and zone out whilst doing one of the most boring household tasks Satan cursed humanity with..

• Quote from scarlettdee

you're just bloody weird:harhar:

it's an excuse for me to put on one of my fave DVDs and zone out whilst doing one of the most boring household tasks Satan cursed humanity with..

hahah to each their own!! i am a member of Extreme ironing too!! love it...all those nice smooth clothes all soft and lovely............sheets, sox dishcloths, the lot..EVERYTHING gets ironed in my house.....:D

• Quote from pixiejanet1

hahah to each their own!! i am a member of Extreme ironing too!! love it...all those nice smooth clothes all soft and lovely............sheets, sox dishcloths, the lot..EVERYTHING gets ironed in my house.....:D

Look, Janet, I've heard you mention this before but I kinda thought you were joking...but you're serious aren't you?:eek:

• what's even more worrying is that he did it again the next night - and even changed his clothes inbetween!!!!!!

fucking weirdo!!!

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• Quote from stuoolong

Look, Janet, I've heard you mention this before but I kinda thought you were joking...but you're serious aren't you?:eek:

I am hun!! really, i love it!! hahaha!! poor Stu, you`re shocked!! The Cabbage thing wasnt a joke, no-one would bring my iron and ironing board...:D

• Quote from stuoolong

D'you think he's actually, you know, close to orgasm? :harhar:

I think he was yea ;)
    cos he keeps going back to my ironing pile for more :whistle:

I mean,i know he says he's an Elf n not a man but fuk me i didnt know the housework fairys really did exsist,i thought my kids made em up :p
    Bit like Santa :rolleyes:
    Oh i wish it could be Christmas every day :wiggle:

• I blame the parents.
    Bad upbring spoilt a good Hippy.
    And I dont think he has ORGASIM's at least not multipal ones.

G.:violin:

• Quote from Grimythe

And I dont think he has ORGASIM's at least not multipal ones.

G.:violin:

Hmmmmmmmm :angel:

• Quote from sunflower

ii feed dogs babys

You should be locked up you sicko! :mad:

:harhar:

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."

• Quote from sunflower

there happy :harhar: :D

Much better - well, seeing as you willingly do ironing, I was wondering on your sanity! :eek: :D

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."

• Send him to me when you're finished with him - I love a man who likes housework!!!!!! Can't remember the last time I ironed something :sleep: There's far more interesting things to be done :)

• Quote from lilylove

Send him to me when you're finished with him - I love a man who likes housework!!!!!! Can't remember the last time I ironed something :sleep: There's far more interesting things to be done :)

Yep...like watching a hansom man do housework:harhar: