Pics/video from the Jura gathering.

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Sorry it's taken me so long to sort them out, they're big files and the computer was on a go-slow when I got back - not a good combination.

Here's my little video thingy. The pictures arent in order, because that would involve thinking about, and thinking makes my brain hurt.

Individual photos, for those who would like to save them, are HERE. I have about 50 more pictures to upload, which I will try and finish doing tonight (spent the last 6 hours resizing and uploading pics and need a break).

:)

I've been tripping from sipping the dripping dirty water tap,
    i've been thinking i'm drinking too many drinks all by myself.
    I've been poking a voodoo doll that you do not know I made, for you, of you.

• YYAAAY!
    I'm sad you didn't get a picture of the Man from Inverary :(
    I will find him again :insane: :heart:

Awesome pics though and the vid is great :) i love u twister!!!!
    i'm well proud of our fire, and the contraption hehe it looks so wicked

we reenact Noah's ancient drama, but in reverse, like a film running backwards, the animals exiting

• You didn't find him on the way back then? :harhar:

Wish you and Jenni coulda stayed one more day. We had sooo much fun, we walked down to the village (took us about 5 hours there and back but was SO worth it) and we drove all round the north bit of [strikethrough]my[/strikethrough] the island. And we met hippy people and Dylan found a girlfriend :D I can't wait to go back :heart:

(if you want a copy of that vid youll have to pm me, its huge!)

• Quote from Twister

You didn't find him on the way back then? :harhar:

Wish you and Jenni coulda stayed one more day. We had sooo much fun, we walked down to the village (took us about 5 hours there and back but was SO worth it) and we drove all round the north bit of [strikethrough]my[/strikethrough] the island. And we met hippy people and Dylan found a girlfriend :D I can't wait to go back :heart:

(if you want a copy of that vid youll have to pm me, its huge!)

No, I didn't find him :( I found many other Scottish men instead, but it's not the same!
    Yeah I wish we could've stayed longer too it really didn't seem long enough :happydanc
    when are you gonna go back?
    and is there no way i can just save the vid from photobucket?

we reenact Noah's ancient drama, but in reverse, like a film running backwards, the animals exiting

when are you gonna go back?
    and is there no way i can just save the vid from photobucket?

Soon, hopefully.

Don't think theres anyway to save it from photobucket. I've put it on youtube as well, so you can add it to your myspace and things like that if you like, but I think the only way to save it is for me to email/msn it to you. twistypop @ hotmail.co.uk if you wanna add me :)

i wish I had have gone now!

You should've, it was seriously amazing. Though from a purely selfish point of view im glad not everybody went cause too many people would've ruined it. Like I said, i'm selfish. But you should definitely visit Jura if you get the chance, its beautiful :)

that was an amazing video hun...we loved it

I loved you beautiful video and stills photography Twister, they really moved me

Great video honey, it really gives a feel of the whole thing.

wow that was a beautiful collection of pics and vids!

Oh wow what a place, the vid is brilliant Twister

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, and thankyou :) I *tried* to capture the spirit of the place (keyword 'tried' cause Jura's a million times more amazing than it looks in the video). Glad you liked it.

That dog has the most amazing eyes

Doesn't he though? His name's Dylan, and he KNOWS he's handsome. :p

• you're right - nothing on the real thing...but absolutely stunning in every possible stunningly awesome sense of the word stunning! - that made me smile so much....it really was an amazing time!! :D:)

:hug:

• cool video, really enjoyed that..........Looks like a great place for a gthering

'You have not seen a real women, untill you have seen a beautifal hippy girl dancing bare foot in a field'

• you should go to islay as well. there some supa places there too. theres a whole wrecked house near gruineirt that i want to live in one day then when you go to to jura you can come visit me.

looks like you had awesome time tho. --just slightly jealous

• thanks sooooo much!!!! gave rosie and me some beautiufl smiles :)

i think jura is definatly on the cards for the future of lifes adventure haha