Unbelievable new passport regulations

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Quote from Coyote

:eek:

*looks nervous*

what did I do?!!

You're such a superb role model for young people, Coyote :whistle:

• Quote from Darkflame

You're such a superb role model for young people, Coyote :whistle:

"....he's a very naughty boy" :D

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."

• Quote from Darkflame

You're the Jesus of Bohemia :harhar:

I have a needle phobia that transfers very well to nails ta! :eek:

Nah, my sermon on the mount would have been much shorter.... :D

"Blessed are the people who brought the mead and bar-b-ques" :D

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."

• Quote from Coyote

"Blessed are the people who brought the mead and bar-b-ques" :D

The world would have been a better place if that really was the sermon on the mount! :whistle:

• Quote from MrAHC

Heres what to do about your biometric chip... hit it with a blunt instrament. job done! your pasport aint biometric no more....

EGG-FOOKING-ZACTLY :D

• the chips are only garunteed to work for 2 yrs anyway, when the passport is valid for 10. I just sent off to renew my passport, no interview, I filled in a form online, they send the printout to me, I send it back signed with a photo, my old passport and a cheque for £66ish

renewing it this time has been easier than last time because last time I had to go to the post office to get a form and fill it in by hand.

I just hope if my chip breaks that I dont have to pay another £66 to get a replacement passport or that I dont get stuck halfway across the world cos my passport doesnt have a working chip.

• Quote from dragonz

the chips are only garunteed to work for 2 yrs anyway, when the passport is valid for 10. I just sent off to renew my passport, no interview, I filled in a form online, they send the printout to me, I send it back signed with a photo, my old passport and a cheque for £66ish

renewing it this time has been easier than last time because last time I had to go to the post office to get a form and fill it in by hand.

I just hope if my chip breaks that I dont have to pay another £66 to get a replacement passport or that I dont get stuck halfway across the world cos my passport doesnt have a working chip.

Its ok, after the 2 years are up the govt will offer you a chip implant that lasts much longer :rolleyes::reddevil:

• Quote from Coyote

Its ok, after the 2 years are up the govt will offer you a chip implant that lasts much longer :rolleyes::reddevil:

thats when I find another country to live in

• Quote from dragonz

thats when I find another country to live in

Well, it wont be in the EU or the US as pretty damn much they'll all bring it in together when it does come in! :(

Central africa would be nice if it wasnt for all the damn wars :(

• Quote from Coyote

Well, it wont be in the EU or the US as pretty damn much they'll all bring it in together when it does come in! :(

Central africa would be nice if it wasnt for all the damn wars :(

if I can find somewhere with seaside, mountains and woods and very few spiders that would be cool

• Quote from Coyote

hahaha yeah i was saying that about glasto "don't worry about the photo registration! it's no big deal! in a few years you will just swipe your microchip at the gate and BEEP! you're in! easy! :D what's the problem?"

that would be so funny if like after two years with your passport you turn up with it and the chip is all beaten up with stab marks in it and stuff

"it erm... broke... yes..." :D

• Quote from hoppipolla

hahaha yeah i was saying that about glasto "don't worry about the photo registration! it's no big deal! in a few years you will just swipe your microchip at the gate and BEEP! you're in! easy! :D what's the problem?"

that would be so funny if like after two years with your passport you turn up with it and the chip is all beaten up with stab marks in it and stuff

"it erm... broke... yes..." :D

"I have no idea how it got burned all the way through officer! Lightning?" :D

• Quote from Coyote

"I have no idea how it got burned all the way through officer! Lightning?" :D

haha i can now imagine this mangled, stabbed, burnt chip :D

god knows what we would do if we got microchipped!