Summoning demons...

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Quote from Badger

Spend a little time here dude.

http://theheartofdarknesss.tripod.com/id54.html

hehehehe that is one funny website....it has to be a spoof website surely with phrases like

Therefore, it wouldn’t be unusual for a demon to desire that an image be made of it, or a poem dedicated to it and then to have the artwork released to the public.

Sorry but I have far more real things in the world to worry about with people like George Bush running America without making up imaginary evils

• Go to the library and see if you can find a book made out of human skin.

• Quote from koolaid

Come on...Its 2007 you don't really believe there are "demons" do you??? Didn't that kind of myth go out in the Dark ages....Sorry but we are rational human beings and the very notion is well.....kinda stoopid!

If you mean horn bedecked, brimestone smelling critters then yeah, you'd be right. That's just an attempt at an artistic representation of their nature.

But if you mean spirits on another plane that can find body through possession....then no, you are not :)

At the end of the day it is all a load of old bollocks made up to scare little kiddies who don't know any better....

Only if you dont understand the nature of coalesced thought and its ability to drive a believer in the values of a certain spirit.

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."

• Quote from dreadfil

Go to the library and see if you can find a book made out of human skin.

:eek: now thats scary

• Quote from littlesausage

Why is everyone always so convinced they're right?? know one knows if there are demons ...

The fact that it isnt possible to communicate the existance to others does not mean "no-one knows if there are demons".... :)

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."

• Quote from dreadfil

Go to the library and see if you can find a book made out of human skin.

they are all in my library;)

and demons/angels/fae/spirits...all just names for varying forms of energy

and koolaid..don't knock what you haven't experienced..i've never been to australia..so does that exist ?

• Quote from scarlettdee

i've never been to australia..so does that exist ?

no it doesnt exist it was made up years ago to make someone look important :harhar:

• Quote from scarlettdee

and koolaid..don't knock what you haven't experienced..i've never been to australia..so does that exist ?

That is the worst fucking argument I have ever heard (and I have heard it so many bloody times!)...There is almost untold scientific both quantative and qualatative evidence that Australia does exist...We have artifacts, photo's, people from there, every single thing we believe to be true says it is there...There is not ONE shred of any scientific proof that Demons exist, not ONE proven case, not ONE fully repeated experiment that has ever given any REAL evidence EVER!!!

As for being narrow minded I call it realistic..As I said before I don't believe the moon is made of hippo's dressed in tutu's.Does that make me narrow minded or realistic??

As for no one knowing...Well I have taken every bit of evidence available to me as a human being, I have taken into account everyting I know, and what we know as a species and I am making an assumption on that which I am pretty confident of that DEMONS DO NOT EXIST!

• so the wombat and platypus toys my mate bought me are like unicorns ?...just made up:eek:

i've been saving up for my very own wombat too...
    *goes off weeping*

• Quote from koolaid

That is the worst fucking argument I have ever heard (and I have heard it so many bloody times!)...There is almost untold scientific both quantative and qualatative evidence that Australia does exist...We have artifacts, photo's, people from there, every single thing we believe to be true says it is there...There is not ONE shred of any scientific proof that Demons exist, not ONE proven case, not ONE fully repeated experiment that has ever given any REAL evidence EVER!!!

As for being narrow minded I call it realistic..As I said before I don't believe the moon is made of hippo's dressed in tutu's.Does that make me narrow minded or realistic??

As for no one knowing...Well I have taken every bit of evidence available to me as a human being, I have taken into account everyting I know, and what we know as a species and I am making an assumption on that which I am pretty confident of that DEMONS DO NOT EXIST!

i bet satan made you say that:harhar:

• I can offer left over cabbage and green beans from dinner last night...

instructions for use....

1. smother in cold baked beans from netto/lidl/aldi/smartprice etc.
    2. eat

3. give it 15 minutes

Demons shall spring forth outta ya bum ;)

I went to a church once in yorkshire and i dunno what energy was present but it was dark as fuck.. this was when i was in early teens... me and me mum always been sensitive to "atmosphere" we got through the door and *wham* we couldn't go no further .. both of us felt sick as fuck and like we were gonna pass out - we couldn't get any further into that church - we went back into the porch and sat there... my dad always thought we was full of shit for our talk of "atmospheres" but he got as far as the font a few steps further into the church and came runnin out...swore blind he would never ever take the piss again :eek:

Yeah don't knock anything unless you ave been knocked sideways by something that makes ya feel sick as fuck and pushes you back out of a doorway...dunno if it was demonic energy.. but we did some research and found out that the vault of the church had been used for ritualistic stuff that was not very nice at all...

• Power of suggestion is a terrible thing you know....

and sorry but I am knockin it (not knocking you) because I think it is a load of rubbish...and you know what it has never happened to me, and you know why....Cos its not REAL!

I really don't get why we have to try and make stuff up to make this world more amazing and deep...Is not the fact that we are here i nthis awesome world not enough without trying to enhance it with fairy tales??

Ok. God does not exist

Yep I am with you on that one..More made up stuff to try and help us feel better about the fact that when we die its all over!

• Quote from koolaid

Power of suggestion is a terrible thing you know....

and sorry but I am knockin it (not knocking you) because I think it is a load of rubbish...and you know what it has never happened to me, and you know why....Cos its not REAL!

But nobody suggested anything to me when that happened.. it was me that left the church first... the research was done after the incident ;)

This thread may well descend into a heated debate about just how over-active my imagination is...bring it on I say :reddevil:

Ok. God does not exist

But the word GOD means different things to different people.. so what is your perception of God and what is your proof that it doesn't exist ?

• Quote from Ma-Crap

But the word GOD means different things to different people.. so what is your perception of God and what is your proof that it doesn't exist ?

exactly!!! thats what im saying ...

• Quote from koolaid

Power of suggestion is a terrible thing you know....

well i've seen and felt weird shit....therefore i know it is real..s'ok..each to their own view..it aint like i'm going to suddenly throw a fit and sulk..faith is a personal exprience...you have faith in what you have experienced..i have faith in what i experienced..

• Quote from Ma-Crap

Some crazy omnipotent being who gets a lot of coverage in the bible...Come on its a bit implausible...

(this thread is going to go way off topic with this one)

• Quote from scarlettdee

well i've seen and felt weird shit....therefore i know it is real..s'ok..each to their own view..it aint like i'm going to suddenly throw a fit and sulk..faith is a personal exprience...you have faith in what you have experienced..i have faith in what i experienced..

No I have no faith at all....I have science..which is the best tool I have at this time for making decisions

• Quote from koolaid

Some crazy omnipotent being who gets a lot of coverage in the bible...Come on its a bit implausible...

(this thread is going to go way off topic with this one)

I think its a concept

• Quote from koolaid

That is the worst fucking argument I have ever heard (and I have heard it so many bloody times!)...There is almost untold scientific both quantative and qualatative evidence that Australia does exist...

Oh yes?

We have artifacts,

Fake

photo's,

Photoshop and such like

people from there,

People lie, and as you say, can be deluded

**that was all devils ;) advocate, by the way** :reddevil:

There is not ONE shred of any scientific proof that Demons exist, not ONE proven case, not ONE fully repeated experiment that has ever given any REAL evidence EVER!!!

Thats because they dont leave evidence in the physical realm, so obviously they cannot be part of "scientific" practice....

I have taken every bit of evidence available to me as a human being, I have taken into account everyting I know, and what we know as a species and I am making an assumption on that which I am pretty confident of that DEMONS DO NOT EXIST!

I dont expect you to believe they do. :D

That doesnt change the fact on whether they do :D

Quote from koolaid

Yep I am with you on that one..More made up stuff to try and help us feel better about the fact that when we die its all over!

The fact that "God" does not exist as depicted in the Bible (creator etc) does not mean that the being that made those claims does not exist.

• Quote from koolaid

You remind me of this guy rich.. dunno if you ever watch this programme but its called Haunted Home or something like that and tis on ITV2... there is a psychologist as part of the team of three.. the other two are a medium and a paranormal investigator. Well you remind me of the psychologist... I think sceptics are cool :D

My question though...

Does your attitude exist because of your job or have you always had that attitude ? :)